Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is one of her front teeth discoloured? Should that happen with whatever it is she has done to them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’re nothing but a common bully Julie love! Hope the one she’s ringing goes to the guards!!

stories attached for when she deletes it
there is no harasser, they have made this up to make their "media lawyer" story from a couple of weeks ago seem legit, no one working in law would ever have her doing what she's doing there now, the lies are getting worse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every company this scummy mummy works with needs emailing she is vile,pathetic and sad! They know this will drive up engagement-Scumbags

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well the stories tonight are just embarrassing...followed up by an ad. That manager will be the end of her insta "career". Mortified for both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’re all just having a great laugh at these two dopes, the opposite of what they wanted us to do! Great entertainment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s actually insane, where did she get her email? From that fraud email they set up from the charity event? Or some gdpr breach? Losers.

Reactions: 11
Ahh would you go way out of it ye two fools, they should be a comedy act Penelope Pissflaps & Barbie Kardashian. Literally zero engagement with her flop of an account so Sherlock is pretending he has caught one out of 7. Come on Barbie I’m waiting for you baldy, I’ll buy a ticket for their flop of a show in the opera house if you catch me.
Have the Welfare wrote to you yet Droolie?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the account she is on about has no profile photo, 4 posts and 64 followers, it's easy to find the account she only blocked out half of it trying to be scary but it's so obvious it's a set up between the 2 of them, they probably made the page themselves cos it screams fake account

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s actually insane, where did she get her email? From that fraud email they set up from the charity event? Or some gdpr breach? Losers.
Obviously Discover Ireland have breached GDPR so hopefully that user goes to the data commissioner and reports them.

Reactions: 12
she didn't get any email don't mind her, they are faking this whole thing to try and put the frighteners on tattlers. As if "media lawyers" sent her on someone's Facebook and Instagram so she could try to call the person over and over again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The voice in her retelling of the story is the give away it goes unnaturally high when she lies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she didn't get any email don't mind her, they are faking this whole thing to try and put the frighteners on tattlers. As if "media lawyers" sent her on someone's Facebook and Instagram so she could try to call the person over and over again 🤣🤣🤣
haha no I am very away there are no “media lawyers”. It’s their own pathetic set up 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know what she would do if the “person” answered… would she tit herself?

She confessed herself to be a keyboard warrior…would she use her TikTok comment comebacks?

Reactions: 16
Stories will be deleted soon enough when she sees that no one is falling for the lies 🥱

Reactions: 14
Are these people who replied to the fake 60 red roses email they put up and that’s how Eoghan got their email then I say ?

Reactions: 9
Actual footage of the creepy boy manager Ken MeDiA lAwYeR tonight

abell46s-reface.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d love to see the proof of the “harassment” from this poor woman.

Nothing on her insta or FB anyways she’s full of shite and sounds unhinged in her stories

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.