Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for ideas for segments, already they can't think of more bullshit 🤦‍♀️

And showing her million missed calls when she was trying to harass some woman (who she barely blocked out her name) - did the mEdIa LaWyErS say that that's ok to do Droolie? ,🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it’s still up
---
They literally deleted half the stories there now
---
What does she mean even though she’s home? Is that a call through WhatsApp

Reactions: 3
that’s the third version of that story I’ve seen! I assume she’s trying to call her thru insta! Surely that’s harassment on Julie’s part 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does everyone assume she’s on social welfare? She would want to be a whole other level of stupid to be on social welfare working in a public forum. There’s no way in hell she’s on SW. She would be the easiest catch ever for a welfare inspector!
She is genuinely a single parent so could be getting single parents allowance

Reactions: 2
So why are the media lawyers not dealing with this and Julie harrassng the person pot kettle black

Reactions: 13
Reported it ...not that it will do anything...but she is nothing but a scumbag bully ...wish the person answered and stood up to her as Julie is a typical bully who can't do face to face...she shut down teaspill with her bullying but doesn't work with tattle ...its why she hates tattle ...she can't beat it...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what's going on with her trying to call someone who's harassing her, have I missed some stories or something?

Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂 lot more than 7 people on here so it’s not tattle they’re after it’s people who message through their own accounts and they’re acting like they tracked them down like 007… bleeping dopes they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The horrible scumbag bastard she is so vile in everyway!id love that person to catch her & fuckin beat the shite out of her and that boy thing boss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she was able to get to this harassers Facebook page through her email address, yet in the next story she says she was sent her Facebook page so why did she need to find it through her email address?? this stinks of more lies these 2 have come up with to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The horrible scumbag bastard she is so vile in everyway!id love that person to catch her & fuckin beat the shite out of her and that boy thing boss
I'd say there is no person at all, they are making this up to seem like they have caught someone when really they are ringing on of their friends, they just want to make it look like they are able to catch people out

Reactions: 15
I’d love for Julie to show us all the harassment instead of the half blocked out name etc of her missed calls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If their was actually "media lawyers" Eoghan and Julie would have been told not to engage. Everything is made up

Reactions: 22
You’re nothing but a common bully Julie love! Hope the one she’s ringing goes to the guards!!

stories attached for when she deletes it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.