Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Julie not realise most of the not so bad influencers stop showing their kids faces after a certain age (5 and in junior infants) they don’t even show uniforms or schools. There’s a big reason for that - if she hasn’t copped onto that then there’s absolutely no hope!

Reactions: 13
The TT of the twins in different swim suits has been taken down.
Unfortunately there's still plenty of images on Instagram for both followers and non followers to see 🤬 She really hasn't a clue about safeguarding, it's all about attention, freebies and money and she doesn't give two hoots who she puts in jeopardy to get it 🤬

Reactions: 14
She has not got a clue we all know where her children go to school where she She live where they do their after school activities which football teams fionn plays for what dance school erin attends and also what day she goes and we only know this because she has broadcast it over insta and tik tok just to make a few quid she is not protecting her children at all . Sure not long ago she had pics up of fionn in his boxers and erin in her underwear and now weirdos commenting asking to see her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Erm, just wondering how come no one has mentioned the conversation about the holiday romances that the kids had?? Maybe it’s just me but i think it’s totally inappropriate to be talking about that with 5yo???

I saw it earlier and first thing I thought was… can’t wait to see what the tattlers say about this 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Erm, just wondering how come no one has mentioned the conversation about the holiday romances that the kids had?? Maybe it’s just me but i think it’s totally inappropriate to be talking about that with 5yo???

I saw it earlier and first thing I thought was… can’t wait to see what the tattlers say about this 😂😂
She often teases the twins about boyfriends and girlfriends so it probably went over out heads today

Reactions: 2
The people on her tiktok yesterday saying let me see the kids show us the kids 🤢 seriously please whatever about flaunting yourself for a few views, please protect the 2 kids it's not fair on them

• Sick
Reactions: 30
What weirdo wants to see some random cork Huns kids? It’s bizarre and people need to catch themselves on

Reactions: 15
Instagram wouldn’t be much better so she’d be better off not sharing them anywhere. Also roblox? Really Julie? Bet she never checks the chat or private messages on their accounts. Predators playground that app is. As long as they’re kept quiet and away from her 🫠 but then again she probably thinks cos they can’t read or talk properly they’ll be fine - and then blame everyone else if anything happens 🙄

Reactions: 13
Prays for the poor single mum this morning. I'm sure those kids are in rare form today after 3 weeks off school.

Reactions: 11
Prays for the poor single mum this morning. I'm sure those kids are in rare form today after 3 weeks off school.
Never mind,they'll be a bank holiday junket somewhere to fry their routine deprived little minds and rub in the fact mummy can't stand you/won't parent and needs the crutch of a play center/kids club etc

Reactions: 6
So JU LIE "RUGBY TATTLED" the Thorn into school this morning..... apart from the fact shes a remedial moron, talk about being obsessed with tattle.....did you actually mean "RUGBY TACKLED" , JU LIE?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet they went into school no bother it's just content. Kids that age love meeting up with their pals. Never happened. Same as yesterday when she was apparently running around the green if it happened she would have recorded it. Don't take the bait folks.

Reactions: 12
A poll to ask should she discipline Air in Rows? After she was kicked and punched by her? Oh Drools is going to have her hands full with her, I tell ya!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Julie or the manager just can't see the bigger picture. All they see are page views and all the other social media analytics. They only think about getting the next brand collaboration. That'd be grand if you weren't so well known and you weren't using children to get those page views. It's the man asking for pics of the children who needs reporting, not us tattlers. It's guards that are required, not media lawyers

For 99% of people who know things like where her children go to school, we don't care and will do nothing with that information. It's the 1% who can do more damage than the other 99% that you need to safeguard against

Reactions: 24
I bet they went into school no bother it's just content. Kids that age love meeting up with their pals. Never happened. Same as yesterday when she was apparently running around the green if it happened she would have recorded it. Don't take the bait folks.
If and it's a big if that happened with Erin running away from her like that she really needs to up her parenting skills that's not safe for either child leaving Fionn to his own devices. Swinging from the windows surly at 5 they should know not to be in the windows how the windows in her front room aren't broken the amount of times she's shown or said they are in and out them. She hasn't a clue what's ahead of her in the pre-teen and teen years if they keep going the way they are going

Reactions: 10
Grounding a 5/6 yr old
Is she actually taking the piss

Your child has no manners no boundaries we all heard her last night giving far to much cheek back

That is your responsibility

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.