Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie is being paid to.promote his page I bet the manager told him they would get him 15k new followers and Julie needs to keep promoting even after the comp so basically its all an undeclared ad

Reactions: 17
Is that one of the new big partnerships or collabs that ken was on about for Droolie?? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie is being paid to.promote his page I bet the manager told him they would get him 15k new followers and Julie needs to keep promoting even after the comp so basically its all an undeclared ad
Definitely!! This fella does nothing for nothing, if you know what I mean 😉

Reactions: 3
How do you cliam a prize????
You have to contact his page to claim the prize. He must have paid for it all I’d say but has paid Julie and Eoghan to promote it?? He’s obviously looking for more followers

Reactions: 5
My goal for this year is to go to a retreat 🤣🤣🤣 How about making it a goal to do some actual real parenting and not just for Instagram and tiktok, or maybe to stop flaunting your kids on your pages that are watched by absolute creeps

Reactions: 15
My goal for this year is to go to a retreat 🤣🤣🤣 How about making it a goal to do some actual real parenting and not just for Instagram and tiktok, or maybe to stop flaunting your kids on your pages that are watched by absolute creeps
The T.T of Julie in the low cut green top with spaghetti straps , some of the comments are, great diddys, serious set of bangers, get the mommy milkers out, the other twins, weapons of mass destruction,things I'd do to them. Why does she want this type of pervy attention and bringing it to her twins and family's door.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The T.T of Julie in the low cut green top with spaghetti straps , some of the comments are, great diddys, serious set of bangers, get the mommy milkers out, the other twins, weapons of mass destruction,things I'd do to them. Why does she want this type of pervy attention and bringing it to her twins and family's door.
She likes ANY type of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s the best she will ever get. Nobody respectable will go near her

Reactions: 9
Why did the winner of the centre parcs competition have to message that hello my friend chap? And I'm probably imagining it but was that link not to the boy manager earlier?
When I clicked on that lags and the winners page last they both led to the boy managers page

Reactions: 7
You have to contact his page to claim the prize. He must have paid for it all I’d say but has paid Julie and Eoghan to promote it?? He’s obviously looking for more followers
I was being sarcastic about the misspelling of claim🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all just a big scam with the 2 of them . Also I see she is constantly asking people to send her in their stories or ask a question under her posts because her engagement rates are crap now she is only getting 5% engagement because she bought about 50k followers

Reactions: 15
It's all just a big scam with the 2 of them . Also I see she is constantly asking people to send her in their stories or ask a question under her posts because her engagement rates are crap now she is only getting 5% engagement because she bought about 50k followers
I thought she was doing the question boxes so she had stuff to talk about on her podcast, also to give her a few ideas to make up stories about herself that never happened

Reactions: 10
How does getting the dates wrong when a movie is out crack people up

Are the people that follower her as bad as her

Reactions: 8
When the demon daughter is attacking Fionn, it’s hilarious and the phone gets whipped out and it’s recorded. When she does it to Julie, Julie cries the whole way home and comes online looking for reassurance. She needs to start drawing that child into line because it’s not normal for a 5 year old to be so aggressive.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.