Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever she was trying to impress with the wholesome mother act last week must be no longer watching she's slowly morphing back into her chavy self😏 this is the 100th time she's done the naked barbie story. All staged cos anyone with a 5 year old girl 🙋‍♀️ knows the barbies aren't sitting in the playhouse like that. They're thrown in every corner. I find her constant using this for content is pathetic. Sexualising her 5 yo daughters barbies for insta is low.

Reactions: 34
🤮🤮🤮
Get your kids off your public page!,
This is a tale as old as time. Predators being handed kids on a plate by their idiot mothers. Sarah Burke had Keith in the bed with her & Luke in no time, Keith was showering him. Obviously I’m not saying he is a predator, I think at this stage he is the only one who cares about Luke but if Julie meets a guy she will be doing the same thing. Her followers are the type as well, no cop on.

Reactions: 19
Can the real Juelster75 please stand up. Another scam competition by the two fraudsters.
I actually know that girl. She’s a Garda in Limerick city. I thought it was her, and then She shared it on her page this morning so it’s definitely her. Would be gas if it turned out to be a scam….talk about scamming the wrong person! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually know that girl. She’s a Garda in Limerick city. I thought it was her, and then She shared it on her page this morning so it’s definitely her. Would be gas if it turned out to be a scam….talk about scamming the wrong person! 😂😂
Don’t know if I can light enough candles fir this to happen 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The know all eyes are watching them & their media lawyers. I’d only love for the two of them to be caught out. They probably picked the guard so they can come after us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could go head to head with Peter Crouch for the "Teeth too big for their head" crown 👑🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a bleeping notion of what the boy is saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

But sure may as well record him for insta anyway and show the made up replies for your shitcast.

And if he is saying that, why not spend time with him as if he is saying that he just wants some attention from you, you piss smelling child neglecting scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.