Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If and it's a big if that happened with Erin running away from her like that she really needs to up her parenting skills that's not safe for either child leaving Fionn to his own devices. Swinging from the windows surly at 5 they should know not to be in the windows how the windows in her front room aren't broken the amount of times she's shown or said they are in and out them. She hasn't a clue what's ahead of her in the pre-teen and teen years if they keep going the way they are going
Never happened. She would never not photograph fionn hanging out of a window. It's lies

Reactions: 8
ER kicked off going to schoool cause it’s an unknown environment at this Stage the amount of time she isn’t there

Reactions: 9
They picked up all the attitude on holidays, still worth every cent of the €1500 and week off school??

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately there's still plenty of images on Instagram for both followers and non followers to see 🤬 She really hasn't a clue about safeguarding, it's all about attention, freebies and money and she doesn't give two hoots who she puts in jeopardy to get it 🤬
Yes and taking the images down now is likely too late....these sick weirdos have probably screenshot them already. I seen a horrible video Dr Niamh Lynch had up showing a women who works at finding these people and they even use pics of kids feet/hands as material. Really makes you think....so glad I chose not to put my children on social media

Reactions: 12
I dunno if anyone heard the ad on the radio but there’s one advertising fleas and ticks for dogs! Droolius Caesar was name dropped! I couldn’t breathe with laughing hubby thought I was having a fit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ha she actually said I don’t give them their iPads much 🤣 the iPads are practically attached to their hands. She doesn’t wanna take them away cos it means she would have to play with her kids and couldn’t sit watchin Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is one horrible c**t! How to punish her kids…G’wan away Droolie You dope! You cant punish behaviours you taught then & allow on the daily! How about you put your phone away from the minute they wake until they go to bed, Parent them properly,spend time with them,interact,nurture them for a start & when there at school clean your f’in house you woman!

Reactions: 22
What is she gonna do that ER got out the side gate then??? Instead of whinging about your chicken, read up on parenting. She’s in for some stroppy times with ER

Reactions: 8
What is she gonna do that ER got out the side gate then??? Instead of whinging about your chicken, read up on parenting. She’s in for some stroppy times with ER
The Veruca Salt of Carrigaline 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The chickens are coming home to roost now with ER’s behaviour that has been indulged her entire life so far. The roaring out of her and all Julie does is laugh. She’s only 5 and most likely hanging around with older kids on the estate and Julie doesn’t care because it means she gets peace. Those twins will be smoking fags and drinking by 9 and doing worse by the time they’re teens. Escaping through a side gate will be the least of Julie’s worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.