Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she felt so bad yesterday about her clothes why didnt she take the 600 steps over to the dunnes thats beside her hotel and get somthing else.. what a melt.. surprised theres no dramatic story about trying to get from salthil to er hotel
She expected someone following her works in clothes shop some kind and couldmt pass the opportunity of a collab with the wonderful jules up...only that failed miserable and instead she went out looking worse than a ten dollar hoover
Them poor children
---
Only started following her recently.. does she have an actual job other than been paid by content?
She used to do afterschool drops to her cousins creche...I believe she still.doing this and only stopped saying it because there was people ringing the creche complaining about her.
All information from her back in the day. So how true the calls are🤷‍♀️ but she def used do the drops she filmed them often.

Didn't she give out ta someone's child about a spelling or something and child was right n she was wrong..someone must remember 😅
---
She expected someone following her works in clothes shop some kind and couldmt pass the opportunity of a collab with the wonderful jules up...only that failed miserable and instead she went out looking worse than a ten dollar hoover
Them poor children
---

She used to do afterschool drops to her cousins creche...I believe she still.doing this and only stopped saying it because there was people ringing the creche complaining about her.
All information from her back in the day. So how true the calls are🤷‍♀️ but she def used do the drops she filmed them often.

Didn't she give out ta someone's child about a spelling or something and child was right n she was wrong..someone must remember 😅
*I'm not even changing hoover 🤣🤣🤣 wonder did her ONS use her hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them poor children
Love ten dollar hoover 🤣🤣 The state of her nose, the fact that she was up at 6am this morning and her come down anxiety, all suggests that your typo is actually extremely accurate ❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She went out looking like a black version of the dolls you would put on toilet roll back in the 70s/80s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she have the twins via an immaculate conception because she’s actually going on like she had the ride for the first time…

Very sad carry on in your mid 30’s, I’m sure the twins will be well proud..🤢
Hahaha I know right i don't understand these ones going on like that I got my bit last night 😜 but I didn't feel the need to put it on my stories you swear she was the only woman in the world that has sex

Reactions: 6
Where was she that she met children and cleaners at 6am as she made her way back to the room? Does she think it’s classy to suggest she was elsewhere all night 🤢 lord above, whoever he was, he musta given the auld guide dog a night off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Who's to say she didnt just pass out in the room with the outfit on her and that's why shes wearing it the next morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So just in case anyone at the back missed that Julie got the ride at the weekend she now has her friend announcing it to us all as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I personally think one night stands are disgusting, I much rather some commitment than being used like a cum bucket by a stranger full of drink. Women are not biologically or emotionally cut out for one night stands. She just looks desperate the way she is going on and probably waiting on him to text her and will feel used and cheap later in the week if she did sleep with him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I personally think one night stands are disgusting, I much rather some commitment than being used like a cum bucket by a stranger full of drink. Women are not biologically or emotionally cut out for one night stands. She just looks desperate the way she is going on and probably waiting on him to text her and will feel used and cheap later in the week if she did sleep with him.
Who says she had a 1 night stand ... she prob fell asleep in some side street and peed herself knowing her . She is looking like a right pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always thought it but confirmed now..Julie is as commom as MUCK!!Imagine how the friend is posting about it..HOW do any brands work with her!!!!The poor kids🙈I still question if she even did have a one night stand though😛

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.