Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that's a bit much now, maybe he had somewhere to be? just because the man uses a wheelchair doesn't mean he doesn't have a life! There was no assistance available for an hour that's why he crawled out of the plane, why should he have to wait, just because he's disabled he should just wait there?? I'm all for slating Julie, but that's horrific what happened to that man
---

thank you!!! I've just commented something similar, imagine thinking that he should have been ok to wait when everyone else can get off the plane, just cos he's a wheelchair user doesn't mean he didn't have somewhere to be.
It's a tiny airport they flew to,if he had flown to a larger international airport the assistance would be given asap. The fact it was a teeny tiny airport and help was on the way makes me think the man got in a strop and left. Whoever took the photo wasn't helping so is equally as bad.
I've been to Kerry airport and have had to wait for assistance, Heathrow I get it straight away. Yer man is looking for notice. Imo.
---
Must find that person who drove Julie to cork yesterday, might be handy.
Such 💩 as she was called out here yesterday with her drink driving.

Reactions: 17
I personally think one night stands are disgusting, I much rather some commitment than being used like a cum bucket by a stranger full of drink. Women are not biologically or emotionally cut out for one night stands. She just looks desperate the way she is going on and probably waiting on him to text her and will feel used and cheap later in the week if she did sleep with him.
Cum bucket - I am dead 😂😂😂😂
---
Going into the Range to buy stuff for the house,booked Galway races,where does she get all the money it's scandalous
No fear of her going to collect her kids that she hasn't seen in days.

Reactions: 9
She really has Paula for a right fool, minding her children since Thursday.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is there something fishy going on with kens agency page? A jump of over 1k followers overnight with almost no content?
They can'tbe trusted, so desperate they have to allegedly buy a following.

Jules in the red when no competitions running.

Screenshot_20230501_144124_com.huawei.browser_edit_48224444602535.jpg

Reactions: 4
They can'tbe trusted, so desperate they have to allegedly buy a following.
They're all steadily dropping followers at the moment so I'm sensing another spam competition in the coming days....

Reactions: 3
She should tack an “er” onto that “travel” quote and it’ll be right at home on her walls

• Haha
Gangsta come supermarket theif Ju-Lie Ax El Rows trying to justify her fear 🤪 🤪 nice to be remembered for casual theft, letting charities down and being an all round untrustworthy liar

Screenshot_20230501_171256_com.huawei.browser_edit_6596815475555.jpg

Reactions: 5
Must've been watched in the local Dunnes alright, shopping earlier in Supervalu instead. Dunnes is the same distance...
Not exaggerating either when I say she was manky. Manky clothes, shoes were 🤮 and the unwashed hair was tied to her head... And a really evident ❄ nose....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Trolls , Trolls and more Trolls. Had a listen to troll bit of podcast. Mejoolie and Brenda know a lot of them that have been outed but not officially. Joolie bought stuff on fb marketplace from her troll three yrs ago and was even in her house. She only realised when she looking at the person's socials. They referenced a page that was calling out influencers and said they'd found out who was behind it and now it's gone. Teaspill I assume. Trolls are mostly professional women with lovely families but are bitter people who will end up losing their jobs because there's court cases been brought and heavy fines being imposed according to them. And according to Mejooile if she said something to hurt someone she'd end up awake at night and having to ring them to apologise 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I doubt she was with anyone but the way everyone is talking about one night stands in here 🤣🤣
Glad to see Ireland is as sex positive as ever
It's not the one night stand. I think I'm extremely sex positive. I've had my fair share of one night stands and if I'm single again and still have the interest I'll probably partake in a few one nighters again. Julie is not a sex positive woman. She makes it look like getting the ride when she paralytic drunk, zero enjoyment or empowerment. And I would never broadcast either because I know my children and parents do not want that kind of information about my sex life. I do agree about the slut shaming. There's no need for that at all and women do not fall for every man they shag. Sometimes sex is just sex to satisfy an need.

Reactions: 31
Trolls , Trolls and more Trolls. Had a listen to troll bit of podcast. Mejoolie and Brenda know a lot of them that have been outed but not officially. Joolie bought stuff on fb marketplace from her troll three yrs ago and was even in her house. She only realised when she looking at the person's socials. They referenced a page that was calling out influencers and said they'd found out who was behind it and now it's gone. Teaspill I assume. Trolls are mostly professional women with lovely families but are bitter people who will end up losing their jobs because there's court cases been brought and heavy fines being imposed according to them. And according to Mejooile if she said something to hurt someone she'd end up awake at night and having to ring them to apologise 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t believe a word of it. I’d say it’s all made up for the pod to get traffic to it cos it’s sinking like the titanic. Not a hope I’ll listen to that load of shite.

Reactions: 14
I personally think one night stands are disgusting, I much rather some commitment than being used like a cum bucket by a stranger full of drink. Women are not biologically or emotionally cut out for one night stands. She just looks desperate the way she is going on and probably waiting on him to text her and will feel used and cheap later in the week if she did sleep with him.
Cop on. Women, biologically and emotionally, are well capable of enjoying sex and if someone wants to have a one night stand, more power to them. As much as she winds me up at times, she’s an attractive young woman and she should be out having fun and I’d be delighted if she met someone now and settled down because I don’t understand this narrative of wishing a life alone on someone.

Reactions: 15
Cop on. Women, biologically and emotionally, are well capable of enjoying sex and if someone wants to have a one night stand, more power to them. As much as she winds me up at times, she’s an attractive young woman and she should be out having fun and I’d be delighted if she met someone now and settled down because I don’t understand this narrative of wishing a life alone on someone.
Julie said herself lots of times she doesn't enjoy sex, she is just looking for attention and she isn't going to settle anytime soon. Plus dont tell me to cop on, plenty of women and research will say women dont enjoy one night stands for emotional and biological reaaons, fair play to those that do but you are not every woman. Men are wired differently, research it.

Reactions: 4
Julie said herself lots of times she doesn't enjoy sex, she is just looking for attention and she isn't going to settle anytime soon. Plus dont tell me to cop on, plenty of women and research will say women dont enjoy one night stands for emotional and biological reaaons, fair play to those that do but you are not every woman. Men are wired differently, research it.
Julie is more than entitled to change her mind and consent to sex with whoever she likes. Plenty of women are not all women. You did not say plenty of women, you said women. You do not get to control who other people sleep with, you don’t get to call other women cum buckets because they’ve had sex. How is it there, back in the 1950s?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow! Don't speak for all of us over your own experiences hun ;) x

• Haha
Julie is more than entitled to change her mind and consent to sex with whoever she likes. Plenty of women are not all women. You did not say plenty of women, you said women. You do not get to control who other people sleep with, you don’t get to call other women cum buckets because they’ve had sex. How is it there, back in the 1950s?
And you don't get to control either. You are disrupting the thread, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. Consent, would you stop, who said anything about consent.
---
Wow! Don't speak for all of us over your own experiences hun ;) x
I personally is not speaking for everyone.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.