Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleaners were talking in their own language about Julie :eek: what a statement

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she have the twins via an immaculate conception because she’s actually going on like she had the ride for the first time…

Very sad carry on in your mid 30’s, I’m sure the twins will be well proud..🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus 🤦‍♀️ think that covers her content for the weekend.

discover Ireland would love to know what they teamed up with. And those “2 big contracts“ Droolie and Ken signed recently too 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd bet my life on it.... THERE.WAS.NO.RIDE , just made up for content and hoping Tattlers take the bait!

Reactions: 22
Put that in the file marked things that never happened
I know but to make such a statement about cleaners and emphasise how they are foreign by stating they spoke a different language is messed up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine in years to come, the kids seeing on the internet she took her knickers off for a stranger on a hen night.
She's a bit long in the tooth now for the stride pride.
I'm no prude, but FFS, those kids are doomed with her!
It's very very odd if it's a all made up - why would you make up and post that you have so little respect for yourself that you'll jump on the 1st thing that is willing?

Reactions: 19
I know but to make such a statement about cleaners and emphasise how they are foreign by stating they spoke a different language is messed up
Oh yeah absolutely but that's Julie all over. Ignorant

Reactions: 6
Im laughing at the fact that that she thinks Salthill is spelt as 2 separate words. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have to say she picked the worst weekend to get pissed at a hens. Check points on over every bank holiday and I do hope they stop her… or someone reports her because she shouldn’t be driving for a while because of all that drink she consumed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it is true, imagine the fear in that fella this morn seeing her. Covered in tan because she only put it on going out. Imagine the smell 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If she felt so bad yesterday about her clothes why didnt she take the 600 steps over to the dunnes thats beside her hotel and get somthing else.. what a melt.. surprised theres no dramatic story about trying to get from salthil to er hotel

Reactions: 8
If she felt so bad yesterday about her clothes why didnt she take the 600 steps over to the dunnes thats beside her hotel and get somthing else.. what a melt.. surprised theres no dramatic story about trying to get from salthil to er hotel
Where's the dramatic story of the robin calling a taxi for her and up and down salt hill prOm stranded, and a little old man taxi driver that she was ballin over the cratur could almost have his licence taking off him he that old like and he driving her with no pants on across GalAway city, nah nah nah I'm nable lads. Weeeak

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it is true, imagine the fear in that fella this morn seeing her. Covered in tan because she only put it on going out. Imagine the smell 🤮
If you’re going near her you’re no better yourself. 100% checked shirt, jeans, and a pair of brown boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And that jools is why you will never get any work from decent brands, imagine any brand with a bit of self respect seeing her stories about her doing the stride of pride after riding some randomer on a night out, why does she need to document a one night stand like 🤦‍♀️ Can you imagine any serious influencer going on like that, the boy manager will have to go on a deleting craze now again

Reactions: 18
And that jools is why you will never get any work from decent brands, imagine any brand with a bit of self respect seeing her stories about her doing the stride of pride after riding some randomer on a night out, why does she need to document a one night stand like 🤦‍♀️ Can you imagine any serious influencer going on like that, the boy manager will have to go on a deleting craze now again
Bad publicity is still publicity he probably encourages her.
The more drama the more watching her 👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.