Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad publicity is still publicity he probably encourages her.
The more drama the more watching her 👀
oh I understand that it will drive up her engagement but I mean what big brand will want to work with her, she may stick with the likes of voduz and beperfect who will work with anyone no matter how tacky they are

Reactions: 10
She’s a frightful looking specimen today. Actually cannot believe she wore that outfit. It’s horrendous.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she took a shower with the Madonna cross on….or did she shower??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a peep out of her now the last couple of hours, she's driving back to cork now no doubt still drunk

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Looks like she blocked me and I wasnt even following her on two of my insta accounts now!

Reactions: 1
Yeah on one account it says her account is private and on my other - I can only see stories but not reels? Weird!

Reactions: 4
Not a peep out of her now the last couple of hours, she's driving back to cork now no doubt still drunk
I'd say she's back in cork well before lunch. (Maybe breakfast) but banker she was on the road early and locked

Reactions: 4
Imagine she drove from Galway to Cork without showering🤮 hope no one got a lift with her, bet her car smells like rotten fanny🤢 (too far i know!!) Happy Sunday fellow hurt people😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Dirty slapper scarlet for her and her one night stand
Then the next story she's flogging kids sweets for communions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She never washes her hair? Its disgusting. Like after a night dancing and sweating and god knows what else I wouldnt feel clean after a proper shower and washed hair plus normal people shower right after they get up not after sitting in a car for 3 hrs or so

Reactions: 11
She never washes her hair? Its disgusting. Like after a night dancing and sweating and god knows what else I wouldnt feel clean after a proper shower and washed hair plus normal people shower right after they get up not after sitting in a car for 3 hrs or so
ESPECIALLY after a night with a random fella🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only started following her recently.. does she have an actual job other than been paid by content?

Reactions: 3
I thought the sweet company were religious and didn't think they would want communion sweets sold alongside the stride of pride. Both look equally desperate and make a wish too.

Reactions: 7
Only started following her recently.. does she have an actual job other than been paid by content?
She says she has a job away from insta but shur she's forever on insta so god knows whether she does or not

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.