Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who says she had a 1 night stand ... she prob fell asleep in some side street and peed herself knowing her . She is looking like a right pity.
I did say If she did sleep with him at the end of my post. Of course she could of just went to a party and is trying to rattle tattle but she is only making herself look cheap in the process. She is clever to keep her stride of pride off TikTok.

Reactions: 4
Her kids must be still down in garyvoe she left them on Thursday and hasn't seen them since the poor mother that never gets a break

Reactions: 7
What “goss” is she on about on her stories this morning? She screenshot #anchoryourawareness”. I’m confused 😐

Reactions: 2
That anchoryourawareness one is a great advertisment for her life coach business!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her friend Anchor reminds me of a bunch of females I used to work with years ago.... they would pretend to be "good friends" of the nieve , young girls at work that used to go out on nights out and be up to all sorts ... sure the bunch of females were really only a nasty ,two faced bunch who only wanted all the gossip afterwards and seen them for just entertainment... the young ones couldn't see that.

Reactions: 9
Sure for all we know Droolie is just lying to her friend about the “goss” she’s a known pathological liar and I’d say the whole thing is made up for attention and engagement. Absolutely mortified for her and I genuinely think it’s all made up. If it was anyway real nothing would have been posted about on my opinion. It’s the ones who always have to boost are the ones who are not likely to be actually doing anything

The post she shared about the person that had to crawl down the Ryanair is after irking me…. You do NOT pay extra for mobility assistance it is included in the everyones booking 😩 sorry I hate false information

Reactions: 16
Her mother and family must have no dignity that they wouldn’t reign her in. She’s so common and cheap and taking pride in being so drunk she’s incapable of driving or parenting. Any companies affiliated with this behaviour couldn’t be much. It’s shameful yet she’s proud of her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
The post she shared about the person that had to crawl down the Ryanair is after irking me…. You do NOT pay extra for mobility assistance it is included in the everyones booking 😩 sorry I hate false information
She definitely needed mobility assistance the other night

• Haha
A little nod to Tattle that someone else drove her car home. Gwan JuLIE gurrrrl, ya we believe you alright ya big liar. You read here and you are trying to cover your ass, we KNOW you drove home yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also don’t get why the man couldn’t have just waited on the plane for them to organise the mobility assistance? Why did he decide to crawl and ensure that photo was captured? Maybe I’m missing something but it just seemed like nobody was making leave the plane. He just had to unfortunately wait a little longer for the mobility assistance to arrive

Reactions: 13
I also don’t get why the man couldn’t have just waited on the plane for them to organise the mobility assistance? Why did he decide to crawl and ensure that photo was captured? Maybe I’m missing something but it just seemed like nobody was making leave the plane. He just had to unfortunately wait a little longer for the mobility assistance to arrive
What I can’t understand is who took the pic!!

Reactions: 6
Did it not say he was going to have to wait an hour for it? Why should he have to wait for that long though? It must be so awful for people with a disability being treated like an inconvenience and not being treated equally. I think he was right in this case to highlight it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I doubt she was with anyone but the way everyone is talking about one night stands in here 🤣🤣
Glad to see Ireland is as sex positive as ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah that's a bit much now, maybe he had somewhere to be? just because the man uses a wheelchair doesn't mean he doesn't have a life! There was no assistance available for an hour that's why he crawled out of the plane, why should he have to wait, just because he's disabled he should just wait there?? I'm all for slating Julie, but that's horrific what happened to that man
---
Did it not say he was going to have to wait an hour for it? Why should he have to wait for that long though? It must be so awful for people with a disability being treated like an inconvenience and not being treated equally. I think he was right in this case to highlight it.
thank you!!! I've just commented something similar, imagine thinking that he should have been ok to wait when everyone else can get off the plane, just cos he's a wheelchair user doesn't mean he didn't have somewhere to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes be sex positive and stick with that story but all along she pretends to be a frigid afraid of willies. If it was such a stride of pride why be embarrassed by children seeing her and cleaners who talk a different language. She is an embarrassment to herself and her family. Get her ride she is so desperate for, that's all it looks like, any woman can get a ride every night of the week if they choose, but don't embarrass your family and young children putting it all online

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah that's a bit much now, maybe he had somewhere to be? just because the man uses a wheelchair doesn't mean he doesn't have a life! There was no assistance available for an hour that's why he crawled out of the plane, why should he have to wait, just because he's disabled he should just wait there?? I'm all for slating Julie, but that's horrific what happened to that man
---

thank you!!! I've just commented something similar, imagine thinking that he should have been ok to wait when everyone else can get off the plane, just cos he's a wheelchair user doesn't mean he didn't have somewhere to be.
I am not saying it’s right or fair that he should have to wait an hour. Of course it isn’t right. Mobility assistance should have been available the moment the plane touched the ground. My point is he was not forced to crawl out of the plane, the assistance he required was delayed and could have waited on the plane and handled the situation with the airport afterwards (claim for delays etc). I commented as someone else pointed out that he was incorrect in stating that he paid for this service, to me it seems there is more to this story then meets the eye. That’s all. Let’s move on from this as I do not want this to derail Julie’s thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Going into the Range to buy stuff for the house,booked Galway races,where does she get all the money it's scandalous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.