Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a selfish cow, she shouldn’t be outside the door if she was vomiting all night. How did she sleep in that polyester nightmare if she was that sick?

Reactions: 9
Here she goes again, another scam competition now to pay for Lapland & her boob job in Turkey!!
Stupid question, forgive me, but how would she make money from competitions like these? Can someone break it down for me please. 😂

Reactions: 4
Stupid question, forgive me, but how would she make money from competitions like these? Can someone break it down for me please. 😂
I’m thinking the guy whose account you have to follow is paying for it in return for more followers he has about 4k and obviously wants to try and mark it as an influencer 🥱🥱 it says t&c apply but no where to actually read them 🤣

Reactions: 10
Omg the companies that work with her must be sickened she just said herself and her Mam bought loads of the outfits in diff colours on shein.

Imagine vava voom. Virgo and all those supporting her and paying her and she promotes shein.

Eoghan darling will one of ye get some business advice. This ship is sinking fast.

Noticed today no big cork accent on Julie on the podcast. Bit of a change since goloud.

Reign it in girl before it's too late and your ads dry up.

Reactions: 14
I’m thinking the guy whose account you have to follow is paying for it in return for more followers he has about 4k and obviously wants to try and mark it as an influencer 🥱🥱 it says t&c apply but no where to actually read them 🤣
Thank you. Makes sense. 🤗

Reactions: 1
Omg the companies that work with her must be sickened she just said herself and her Mam bought loads of the outfits in diff colours on shein.

Imagine vava voom. Virgo and all those supporting her and paying her and she promotes shein.

Eoghan darling will one of ye get some business advice. This ship is sinking fast.

Noticed today no big cork accent on Julie on the podcast. Bit of a change since goloud.

Reign it in girl before it's too late and your ads dry up.
Don't listen to the pod, there has been a very good summary here each week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually like the 2 piece. Wouldn’t wear if my mother was, but I think it looks nice - be comfy for hols. Anyone seen them or have the link for it in Shein???

Reactions: 5
What a wholesome Mom she is, sober for the camera and she'll be downing the drink once the mini disco is over!

Reactions: 7
How bad is it that I quite like the look of that foundation but would rather pay full price than use her code and get her the gig! 😂🫣
(I won’t be buying, I’ve never bought anything from that bperfect company anyway since he had that massive party in Covid while the rest of us weren’t allowed to be with dying relatives).

Reactions: 22
When in doubt trot the dead father out! Crying at all the booze she is missing out on and pretending it's actual emotions.Hands up if you EVER remember her interacting like that with any on the kids before,singing etc? 🤔Me neither!
Holiday is an expensive tit show.Vomit,bugs,lying on uncomfortable looking loungers by a pool as unattractive looking as Julie herself! Fionn wrapped in a towel in a depressed slump,most kids are full of beans and dying to explore.No activities for them,no sense of fun or family.

Reactions: 20
How bad is it that I quite like the look of that foundation but would rather pay full price than use her code and get her the gig! 😂🫣
(I won’t be buying, I’ve never bought anything from that bperfect company anyway since he had that massive party in Covid while the rest of us weren’t allowed to be with dying relatives).
She is probably using a filter so not a true reflection of the foundation.

Reactions: 10
She's definitely been rattled last week and she has reeled in the fucks and drinking and rolled out mother of the year and calmed the Cark accent down.

Reactions: 21
When in doubt trot the dead father out! Crying at all the booze she is missing out on and pretending it's actual emotions.Hands up if you EVER remember her interacting like that with any on the kids before,singing etc? 🤔Me neither!
Holiday is an expensive tit show.Vomit,bugs,lying on uncomfortable looking loungers by a pool as unattractive looking as Julie herself! Fionn wrapped in a towel in a depressed slump,most kids are full of beans and dying to explore.No activities for them,no sense of fun or family.
I think those kids are worn out from non stop activities. They were dragged from pillar to post in Kilkenny only last week. I bet they would love a full week in their own beds, in their own house.

Reactions: 15
She's definitely been rattled last week and she has reeled in the fucks and drinking and rolled out mother of the year and calmed the Cark accent down.
And the wholesome mother farce, singing along to Baby Shark.......who you trying to fool Drools 🤤

Can she please clean the stupid huge sunglasses. They are manky. 🤢
Her greasy head isn’t helping the situation. There’s definitely a change this week. How long will it last. Bahahaha. Her fall from grace is gona be worth watching 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.