Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @teeteebee on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Very quick recap as it same old same old with Droolie. Nights out, gifted trips away, the worlds worst podcast, plenty of ads, made up stories, tiktoks, dirty house, passport questions etc etc.
Joolie has been to Turkey for eye and neck surgery but to be honest it hasn't made a blind bit of difference. Although we seldom see her without a filter on so who knows🤷‍♀️ She also likes us to believe she's the only single mother of twins in the whole of Ireland and she does it all herself. Conveniently forgets to mention the ma, the brother and the ipads are doing more rearing of Fuinneog and Air in rows than she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to do what rosie con did a few years ago with the bag she bought and raffled off for children's hospital but she got loads of new followers and was on all the radio stations upped her profile. I really cannot wait until this pair of utter scum get cancelles

Reactions: 14
He thinks he is Louis Walsh with his hardest working woman in the business. He forgot to filter droolie. I'd hardly recognise her

Reactions: 13
The fire alarm went off in the hotel last night. I’d visions of The Merry Widow puffing away in the bedroom or bathroom 🚬 🚬

• Haha
Would it be discover Ireland footing her bill and not newpark?? She barely showed hotel and no sign of the Dino park or pool

Reactions: 9
Is her mam with them? I haven’t seen her once or her mention her at all. Maybe I missed it… she’s usually plastered all over the stories when they’re away, robbing food and all….
---
Would it be discover Ireland footing her bill and not newpark?? She barely showed hotel and no sign of the Dino park or pool
Probably both, maybe the hotel gets D.I to help drum up some business because the hotel seem to be going out of their way saying - julie girl, we’ll take your kids and put them all in a room so all you parents can get sloshed and piss everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is her mam with them? I haven’t seen her once or her mention her at all. Maybe I missed it… she’s usually plastered all over the stories when they’re away, robbing food and all….
---

Probably both, maybe the hotel gets D.I to help drum up some business because the hotel seem to be going out of their way saying - julie girl, we’ll take your kids and put them all in a room so all you parents can get sloshed and piss everywhere 😂
Ya only saw that after

Reactions: 2
---

The Merry Widow was in tow for the freebie hotel stay

Reactions: 9
Surprised we haven't been treated to ten million stories about it😂
She's working on it..........how she singlehandedly carried a 90yr old man, his 67yr old son and their pet robin to safety......Julie Girl you're amazing, here's a coffee

• Haha
How do those kids have a tooth left in their head with all the sugar and snacks they eat.

Reactions: 17
The way she says Brrrillllliant

Still waiting for her to name the hotel or have I missed this
Keeps saying it’s great but no tag etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.