Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bulmers

VIP Member
I'd a very interesting conversation today with a dunnes employee, they were sent recordings of Julies boasting about stealing from them....it was passed onto every store in Cork. She hasn't shown her face in carrigaline since, thinks going to douglas will save her but they know all about her too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Ju Lie

Telling someone not to be bitter - bitter? Cause they remark about another get away. Give me patience.

My kids are older, we book trips around school. We both work hard, we are in a beautiful hotel until tomorrow when we go home to get ready for back to school, I forgot my book so while kids swim I take a peek on tattle. I think she is outrageous in her behavior, but she would just say I'm jealous I suppose.
I have 3 children that will be highly articulate and educated by the time they leave the nest, I am married to my best friend for almost 20 years, we own our own home, with only a few years left on it but go ahead and think I am bitter or jealous. I wouldn't take her life for all the freebies, atrocious tans, hairstyles, pissy pants and botched surgeries in the world.
Even with nothing, I would still enjoy my life better than this 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 59

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I was just in touch with my media lawyer, they are tracing the IP location of that Gmail account as we speak

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lads don't worry, honestly as someone who works in law, the comments here directly link back to what she shared willingly and most importantly publicly on her own social media pages. So someone saying she's a thief when she's actually admitted to knowingly stealing from Dunnes Stores, is not trolling her. Someone commenting on the plastic surgery that she publicly posted about is not trolling. Someone commenting on her never having her kids when she constantly posts on her socials that she's on nights out or that her mam and brother took the kids for her is not trolling. She is putting all this information out into the public domain on her public social media. I would imagine something has rattled them on here so they are hoping to scare ye all off commenting on here

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion -
Droolie showing off her tits, until she got the shits, she's coming home ready for battle cos the media lawyers are coming after tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Here2watch

Hahahaha does Ken the boss baby manager really think he’s going to get the guards to burst through my front door one evening and put me in cuffs because I’ve commented about her shit turkey surgery😂😂SHE PUTS HER LIFE OUT THERE, ITS OPEN TO COMMENT! just because you don’t like what people think or say about you that isn’t a legal matter

• Haha
Reactions: 47

scandal2022

She has a hen in 2 weeks too! She literally must be printing money! We’ve one hol in June that we’ve saved for ALLLLLLL year. We were in kinsale today and we actually didn’t go for a drink cause we were like the kids will be bored and we’ll spend 20 quid for the sake of it so decided to have a drink at home instead this eve and got steak as a treat. Like we’re all in the same boat as me no? Or am I doing something wrong by having no money EVER despite us both working full time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I don't think many would really want to be in Julie Haynes shoes, her life has no substance, it's a car crash and her kids are being dragged up because they are an inconvenience to her. The only bitter person is Julie herself, she resents being dumped with 2 kids. She has everything yet she has absolutely NOTHING. Where is she going dressed like that with her 2 kids and her Ma in tow?
Her lashes always look as though they are crusted together 🤮

Reactions: 43

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Can we get over the when is the best time to go to Lapland discussion please? Point is, she's booked another holiday, dropped €1k for it and she's off next week aswell. Centre parc's booked for Christmas, anything else so far?

Reactions: 41

work4aliving

VIP Member
Firstly as has been said this is a gossip site for people who share every aspect of their lives to sell and make money, for years there have been comedy parody shows about politions etc as once your in the public eye there is a certain level of accountability and scrutiny.

Instgrammers live in a world where they only want positive comments for curated content, however a new lot of insta huns are now creating car crash content for views and exploitating their children for content and freebies. Julie shared her children swearing , Julie had shared how their father doesn't know them and she documents them in bed , on the ipad and fighting etc .

Julie has gone a step further to promote the podcast and shares her content there, unlike insta stories they do not disappear so talking about shoplifting is there forever.

Also since she is with Eoghan he has entered the world of these dodgy giveaways on a page that has had to change his name twice . It is clearly a scam and I don't know how the pages whose followers didn't grow haven't made more noise. The winners are handpicked if there is a give away and the prizes are a scam . They clearly made money but instead of being cute about it they burned through it on botched surgery and Julie took off to Rome . They are knee deep now in a murky world of scamming and fraud and the receipts are on tattle . But they have had a taste of making quick money and are slow to give it up.

From what I can gather reading back people shared their honest reviews to discover Ireland of their use of a certain type of influencer to promote a place / hotel . Julie who regularly trolls people on her tictok ( the Denise story and comments back to people) appears to have taken offence to this and they have called the media Lawers ! I'm my opinion eoghans use of language ' think twice ' and Julie saying they tracked down a page who was never heard of again is actually use of threatening language. They are trying to intimidate prople and it works and has worked before and posting someones comment is a threat to tattlers .She wants to be the instagrmmer with good gigs like discover Ireland but talks about stealing and dancing on tables etc, heading off for dodgy surgery and wrecking her face but then trying to sell clothes and get decent collabs .

The discover Ireland must have been a potentially lucrative gig and maybe she was dropped already and hence the response and also the report to social welfare must have rattled her .

Julie and eoghan don't read here if you don't like it . If ye have nothing to hide then what is all the fuss about . If discover Ireland have questions just answer honestly they won't be reading here oh but the children swearing is on the grid and so much more is on the podcast..as well as the issues raised by Dr Niamh in relation to the murky world of child labour laws.But stop bullying and intimidating people...this is not Russia !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Here Eoghan love you’d want to be calling your media lawyers for Dr. blue tik over in Turkey for MeDroolies botched surgery that left her with a droopie lip, slurred speech & now 4 chins instead of 3, also your big hooter nose is still a show as is your fake hair, you’d of being better off with a Tupee!! Plus you’d also want to declare to them how you scammed companies on Insta running fake competitions, announcing fake winners and giving out fake LV bags as prizes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennymac

VIP Member
The mother didn't book the wrong week she booked the cheap week with all inclusive they knew what they were doing julie playing the donkey as per usual they are both sat in their hotel half pissed now and the kids running wild wonder which one will break a bone this time

• Heart
Reactions: 40

butterflybilly

VIP Member
If Mrs Hinch (multi millionaire) tried and failed to track down Tattlers, id say theres ZARO fear of these twats outing anyone😂😂😂 Julie only gets annoyed by whats said on here cos 95% of it is fact, and dont forget Ju Lie, we are only commenting on what you share, so you know how yo make it stop😆 but your too busy selling your brats privacy for a few euro.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Bulmers

VIP Member
I got a very interesting email today, should have been an internal email , but sent to me in error from discover Ireland-

Can you let me know if there are any more complaints relating to this – or was this the last one?

That was the important bit I think.....Interesting to see what happens

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Holy mother of God I AM NOT JULIES MANAGER.
I was just worried that she might figure out who I was from my user name. which I stupidly made close to my real name a long time ago & before I followed her page on this.
I was also a bit freaked out when my post earlier was up on her page (via her manager) but I’ve never directly contacted her so I think my panic wasn’t as warranted as I first thought.
But I am NOT her manager or in any way connected to either of them.
I stand with @kathynates123
#kathyisinnocent
#ibeiieveher

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Addd

VIP Member
Even if she did find out our actual identities, who cares? It’s not a crime to comment on the shit that she puts out on social media. People are allowed to have opinions and to be able to express them freely. Messaging her abuse directly (which I don’t think any of us do) could be seen as trolling. I have some advice for Julie - stop making shit up for instagram and exploiting your kids, get an actual job and none us will have anything to say. She’s her own worst enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 34