Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Fiona has no interest and is just over there now chilling’ Ermmm poor fella is as white as a ghost and is clearly not well at all. 😭

Reactions: 12
‘Fiona has no interest and is just over there now chilling’ Ermmm poor fella is as white as a ghost and is clearly not well at all. 😭
Potentially he might have fallen an broken bone(s) - there is common theme when this excuse of a mother is on a drinking holiday with her children

Reactions: 2
So I'd say what happened last night was they are there with other people probably her cousins so when they went out last night her and the mother had floral dresses on julie went back to get changed took a few pics pretend she was sick and went on the lash the mother brought the kids to the disco and then home julie is dying of a hangover today that's all because if you were sick you would not be lying in the sun , now usually she would show the shot show of her getting pissed but she can't because it is going to start putting brands off so she has to play the loving mother from here on in

Reactions: 14
I was gonna say about the state of the make up brush but then I realised she can’t even keep herself clean so why would you expect the brushes to be clean! 🤢

Reactions: 6
Paula will be next to get the bug, just wait. What a tit show of a holiday and poor Fíóńń looks miserable and bored.

Reactions: 12
Sunburn in 2023 is a form of neglect, so much public health information out there about children's delicate skin and the implications for melanoma in the future, no excuse and it is not a once off either with Ju-Lie. They all are like lobsters every year.

Reactions: 30
She’s the Thorn all covered today as the child is scalded. I’d say that dope didn’t even bring sun cream with her. The poor children look withered as duck. The Merry Widow must be off playing bingo and getting drunk. Wouldn’t you think she’d get off her hole & do something with those poor children instead of sitting on her hole all day, a huge beach there & pool and she won’t move or interact with them all, dumped off to kids club & ragen that she has to stay around to supervise them. Looks like the holiday from hell if you ask me.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I hope fionn hasn't sun stroke it's unusual for a child his age to just go away by himself and lie on a sun lounger

Reactions: 11
Why oh why does she call her air n rows all the time. In the beginning she always just used to say Erin. All of a sudden adds in Rose. Drive me fuckin bats 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
If I even suggested matching outfits to me ma she'd clatter me and tell me to cop the eff on😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.