Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im delighted for her. Another day stuck in the room. It's almost like karma has come knocking.

Reactions: 2
It'll be water off a ducks back to her, she'll be swanning away without the kids enough this year, it's them I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 6
Oh karma is amazing, this is what she gets for bringing a child with the vomiting bug on a plane full of people, and bringing him around the resort the second he stopped vomiting. Does she not wonder why schools ask that it should 24 hours since the last vomit before a child comes back in. I'm delighted for her that she has caught it, but feel sorry for anyone who has caught it off of them on the plane and over there, absolutely no shame

Reactions: 15
Im delighted for her. Another day stuck in the room. It's almost like karma has come knocking.
Not a hope will she stay in the room all day. She'll be back out in the sun, with her wonder cure of all bugs, a full fat coke :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't believe it for a second ...all put on to show she is a struggling solo mom ...I hope if this is for discover Irelands benefit that they question why those children are not safe back at school mixing with friends and learning. Is it really a good look that they are plastered on social media in swimwear and their mother is claiming they are crying all night because she is vomiting...think about this Julie/ eoghan there is no way to spin going away after 2 weeks off school ...I get the off peak thing last week of June or so before summer hols but another missed week of school in April ..not good ...delete away Eoghan ...damage is well done

Reactions: 21
Still in last nights clothes, f I was getting sick all night it would be a shower and fresh clothes to try and make myself feel better.

Still in last nights clothes, f I was getting sick all night it would be a shower and fresh clothes to try and make myself feel better.
As most normal people do buy not our Julie she would rather update Instagram and tiktok

Reactions: 11
Could she just be posting photos pretending to be sick whiles she’s actually out and about drinking, that would be more like Droolie

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Could she just be posting photos pretending to be sick whiles she’s actually out and about drinking, that would be more like Droolie
I would honestly say this is much more likely. She can't be in the same clothes. The stink of sweat that would be off her

Reactions: 16
Arms burned off that child in the latest story, boils my blood seeing that there's no fuxkin need its just pure laziness not topping up their suncream 😡

Latest story , out walking and the first thing I spot is the child's arm is sunburned ... why do people have such disregard for keeping their kids from burning. Its like the Z listers don't believe in sun cream

After spending the night vomiting and having bad stomach cramps the last thing I'd want to do is lay out in the sun 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.