Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™d say sheā€™d rather be at home under her manky bed covers that she hasnā€™t changed since Christmas than in a sweaty foreign hotel room with two kids trying to sleep and a mother puking while venga boys blares through the window. Haha.
That's quite the picture you have painted there šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The merry widow is no more sick than julie was last night they are taking turns of going on the piss julie did the first night they got there and blamed it on fionn being sick sure you could see she was dying Saturday so she had to babysit Saturday night while Paula fecked off and Sunday night julie fecked off on the piss so it's Paula's turn tonight they are there with other people sure paula had fecked off all afternoon at bingo
I wouldnā€™t say theyā€™re taking it in turns to get pissed, they never did before, they drink their belly full and let the kids play under the tables until theyā€™re ready to stagger home

Reactions: 11
Two people I follow (friends/acquaintances not huns) have shared the competition this evening. Itā€™s actually changed my view on them that they obviously follow the scumbag. I have unfollowed two small businesses recently too as they tagged her in their stories saying how wonderful she was. Winds me up so the only way to deal with it for me is to unfollow immediatelyā€¦ And I donā€™t believe for a second that sheā€™s been sick. How many photos did she take of the selfie with the arm over her face in the ā€œpoor meā€ shot. If youā€™ve been that sick youā€™re drained, completely depleted of energy, wouldnā€™t have the mind for a cup of tea or coke, taking photos of yourself and especially wouldnā€™t be able to go out in the sun. There isnā€™t an honest word comes out of that mouth

Reactions: 29
I think thereā€™s more of Paulaā€™s family with them hence the bigger sized apartment so Paula is off on her jollies ausified Iā€™d say. Julie was trying to shush the Thorn today when they went looking for the Merry Widow, Iā€™d say Thorn was going to say she checked the bar for her. Julie is withered as no Sean to dump the kids on.

Reactions: 15
If she was that sick there is no way she would be able for sun and getting dressed with make up to go out

Reactions: 6
They are reading here . I ordered one last night . Looks comfy for buffet breakfasts

Reactions: 1
Julie and the Merry Widow like to bring their own tea bags on holiday.. tea bags clearly robbed from a filling stationšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bingo in the hotelā€¦sums her up for me. I canā€™t think of anything more depressing than feckin bingo in a hotel in Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless Jules is running a stupid competition she loses followers, she cannot organically grow a following on her own strengths.
Screenshot_20230418_100224_com.huawei.browser_edit_7907844579522.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.