Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fionn on the sun bed - looks like a young fella with an iPad under the towel - every house in Ireland would recognise that, the way he is positioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mam is not 100% so it was just julie and the kids
Did she not show herself and mother jn the same outfit

Bet you anything she will claim against the hotel and say they all got food poisoning

There is ways method to her madness
Remember this is the same person who robs from local supermarkets and tells everyone

Reactions: 13
How bad is it that I quite like the look of that foundation but would rather pay full price than use her code and get her the gig! 😂🫣
(I won’t be buying, I’ve never bought anything from that bperfect company anyway since he had that massive party in Covid while the rest of us weren’t allowed to be with dying relatives).
Loreal have a lovely one v similar in packaging-anything to avoid Bperfect 🤣

Reactions: 2
Finding it hard to believe they’re off to bed early each night without taking full advantage of the all inclusive bar…just sayin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’re in stitches at their outfit’s. They’re so chavvy. Have they no friend to advise them.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 they’re like Mormons

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fionn on the sun bed - looks like a young fella with an iPad under the towel - every house in Ireland would recognise that, the way he is positioned!
Definitely, thought the very same. Happy out head stuck in a screen. Doesn’t seem to be near a child for them to play with.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she’d rather be at home under her manky bed covers that she hasn’t changed since Christmas than in a sweaty foreign hotel room with two kids trying to sleep and a mother puking while venga boys blares through the window. Haha.

• Haha
How bad is it that I quite like the look of that foundation but would rather pay full price than use her code and get her the gig! 😂🫣
(I won’t be buying, I’ve never bought anything from that bperfect company anyway since he had that massive party in Covid while the rest of us weren’t allowed to be with dying relatives).
Email the company that you seen a code but wish not use it
They will give u a one off code to use

Have done it many of times so these unemployed assholes don’t get a cent

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you go into the link anything you buy on shein for the next 30 days she gets a percentage of

• Wow
The merry widow is no more sick than julie was last night they are taking turns of going on the piss julie did the first night they got there and blamed it on fionn being sick sure you could see she was dying Saturday so she had to babysit Saturday night while Paula fecked off and Sunday night julie fecked off on the piss so it's Paula's turn tonight they are there with other people sure paula had fecked off all afternoon at bingo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.