Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t looked at Julie in months and was drawn back after that other thicko aoibhe devlin mentioned something about telling her solicitor on us 🤣🤣🤣 well holy Jesus, what has actually happened to her bleeping face? Those eye brows, her face is just mad looking. I hope whatever she’s bleeping done was free cos you’d be raging paying for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Must be something in the pipe line and the Ken doll doesn’t want her ruining it 😂😂 sure we all could send on many saved stories. I’d say the ones from last years holiday are still floating around on a thread here. Especially the kids broken arm. Discover ireland may still be around 🤔
It’s all on thread 33. Was just having a read there. It seems like absolutely disgraceful carry on.

Reactions: 4
When did this manager get sppointed - was it by Julie . Imagine not being able go control your self

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 I’m laughing at his latest post. Can’t even spell but expects us to believe he’s some sort of jet setter entrepreneur

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 I’m laughing at his latest post. Can’t even spell but expects us to believe he’s some sort of jet setter entrepreneur
Wasn't he trying to run some type of course before and bragging that he got to where he is with no qualifications? Yes really inspires confidence. Also doesn't know what organic means though he insists on using the word.

Reactions: 6
She's still wearing the outfit she has on going out last night - if she's been sick surely you would take that off. Thibk hee son spread the illness

Reactions: 10
Don't have time to be sick 😒 when is a good time for it. She knew that bug would pass to everyone in her house and by her own claims its gone within 24hrs has she has a thought for anyone on that plane who might of caught it or anyone in the restaurant where her children were rubbing there hands over every surface. I'm delighted she's got it not that I wish illness on anyone but she deserved a slap of the karma stick

Reactions: 16
You know what…I’m glad I can’t afford a holiday now, rather stay home and not catch a bug from the like of her and the family… ER had it last week, poor fuinneog clearly had it on the way over spreading it to everyone on the plane then down to the pool day 1, day 2 they’re all at the breakfast buffet spreading it, Julie gets it and is at the pool getting food….yeaaaaah no thanks! 🤮💩

I’m sure the twinnies are well used to mammy puking her guts up after a bender!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And having tea in bed in the same clothes you went out in and puked all night in

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sure is it any wonder the bug is spreading, probably norovirus particles all over her pyjamas she’s wearing since last night, still hasn’t washed herself, nothing stopping the Merry Widow going to the shop and buying a bottle of bleach. The Twinnies ard only stuck to you as they’re looking to get the tablet off you. She’ll be down in the pool area and buffet now in the next hour spreading her bug like wildfire to everyone else. Absolutely vile!! 🤮💩🤮💩

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’d say she’s no more sick, than the man in the moon.
The word is hungover Droolie!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure is it any wonder the bug is spreading, probably norovirus particles all over her pyjamas she’s wearing since last night, still hasn’t washed herself, nothing stopping the Merry Widow going to the shop and buying a bottle of bleach. The Twinnies ard only stuck to you as they’re looking to get the tablet off you. She’ll be down in the pool area and buffet now in the next hour spreading her bug like wildfire to everyone else. Absolutely vile!! 🤮💩🤮💩
Creators :ROFLMAO: , yes Jules they are your content creators 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's not sick. Rubbish.
She's been given a bit of harsh reality last week by Discover Ireland and the complaints that went in.
She's clearly trying to lie low and come across as the pure single mom to twins, sure god love her.
We all know, that if she was sick, or Fuinneog, she'd be ranting and eye rolling, stories about getting full fat coke...smart ass rude fucks left, right and centre.
Naaahhhh

Reactions: 14
It seems like a nightmare holiday...they seem bored in the resort,the sickness,noise at night..I'd say shes like a dog there but cant let on...If she was at home she would have more life in her flying around Dunnes .

I'd say her stories are being seriously monitored at the minute. She's made that many duck up's recently they seem to be deleting stories flat out that may be 'controversial'.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.