Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was wearing a jumpsuit while out on the piss, shorts ones. Tried to pee without taking it off apparently, and pissed herself.
Her friend and herself tried drying said jumpsuit in toilet hand dryers....and then she put it back on and continued her drinking....
I think that's about it?
You forgot the part where they went back to the hotel room and used a hair dryer to dry it and then she went back down. Think her friend peed on a seat too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There is no way that Fionn should have been back in the pool less than 24 hours after his last bout of sickness, that is just basic infection control. The whole place will come down with the bug now and this one won't give a damn. Full fat coke didn't cure him. That set she is wearing is rotten I am almost sure it is pyjamas.

Reactions: 9
She is on her hole in bed she put that up so everyone thinks it. She is not showing the all day drinking on this holiday as it doesnt look good for the type of collabs she is trying to get she knows the bigger companies pay the bigger money .sire she bought 30k followers over Xmas we can just send that on to any new sponsors so easy to see on social blade

Reactions: 11
I'd say there's duck all wrong with her. Going to bed early sick makes her look angelic when she's off out on the piss with Paula and the twins under a table in some pub.
Her in bed sick selfie has her makeup on, ready to go..no intention going to bed early.

Reactions: 10
She is on her hole in bed she put that up so everyone thinks it. She is not showing the all day drinking on this holiday as it doesnt look good for the type of collabs she is trying to get she knows the bigger companies pay the bigger money .sire she bought 30k followers over Xmas we can just send that on to any new sponsors so easy to see on social blade
100%. We know the creepy plastic boy manager is on here to try keep her ok to keep their tit show on the road - pretend you've cramps and leave phone in the room.

You know aswell as us the piss smelling, child neglecting scumbag woman mother can't keep away from showing her true self

Reactions: 7
Jules = lies.,, that’s all.. made up going to bed.. I know she never takes the makeup off but she’s just a liar.. no one likes a liar Ken doll.. truth always outs along the line ..

Reactions: 5
She was wearing a jumpsuit while out on the piss, shorts ones. Tried to pee without taking it off apparently, and pissed herself.
Her friend and herself tried drying said jumpsuit in toilet hand dryers....and then she put it back on and continued her drinking....
I think that's about it?
Ah could have been worse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
can't believe she deleted the story with the 2 cocktails on the table, or maybe the mananger fella does really have access to her page and he deleted it
She also posted her tic tok of herself and her mother getting ready to insta but it was gone within a minute of posting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Must be something in the pipe line and the Ken doll doesn’t want her ruining it 😂😂 sure we all could send on many saved stories. I’d say the ones from last years holiday are still floating around on a thread here. Especially the kids broken arm. Discover ireland may still be around 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.