Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't believe she deleted the story with the 2 cocktails on the table, or maybe the mananger fella does really have access to her page and he deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its concerning that two fully grown adults cant run that page without controversy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone remember Human Ken doll who was on Big Brother, he is now a woman, so hard to keep up. I always laugh when Eoghan is called Ken 🙈

• Haha
can't believe she deleted the story with the 2 cocktails on the table, or maybe the mananger fella does really have access to her page and he deleted it
Must think discover Ireland are watching...can't gave the trolls proved right !

• Haha
What was peegate? I'm new enough to her and seen pissing herself referanced a lot 😂😂
She was wearing a jumpsuit while out on the piss, shorts ones. Tried to pee without taking it off apparently, and pissed herself.
Her friend and herself tried drying said jumpsuit in toilet hand dryers....and then she put it back on and continued her drinking....
I think that's about it?

Reactions: 5
She was wearing a jumpsuit while out on the piss, shorts ones. Tried to pee without taking it off apparently, and pissed herself.
Her friend and herself tried drying said jumpsuit in toilet hand dryers....and then she put it back on and continued her drinking....
I think that's about it?
Don't forget Julie and her friend admitted pissing on the hotel chairs too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.