Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either the merry widow has gotten some plastic surgery done or they're once again fleecing the state with Julie getting carers allowance for her and have decided to keep off camera so there is no evidence of her in the good of her health
Is she there at all ?

It's actually risky for both boys and girls
I know but little Erin walking from behind in the swimsuit pissed me off and then more pictures on the grid, Fionn not as bad in shorts. Not fair on the children. Eoghan flat out sharing the statistics of who is watching her stories :sick: :mad:

Reactions: 14
I reckon she is missing Sean on this holiday . She has to get her arse off the sunbed and actually get into the pool with them now.

Reactions: 11
Not showing the Merry Widow in her swimwear for fear we’d evidently see she’d no mastectomy. Paula is gone out on disability I’d say & Medroolie is claiming caters for her and the caters respite grant will pay for Lapland

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never seen any other Instagrammer so desperate for work, ken doll is so proud of the figures and all watching only watching fir the car crash viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she complain about been at kids clubs. She has 2 five year olds.. what does she expect to do on holidays...

Reactions: 7
I was gonna say the mam isn’t there at all but think I saw her behind her in the balcony video from last night??

Also 70.k views is actually only about half of her follow number and even at that lots of people like me don’t even follow her just watch her stories for the laugh!! If anyone falls for his bull tit they deserve it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I was gonna say the mam isn’t there at all but think I saw her behind her in the balcony video from last night??

Also 70.k views is actually only about half of her follow number and even at that lots of people like me don’t even follow her just watch her stories for the laugh!! If anyone falls for his bull tit they deserve it 😂😂
That's Paula there on that clip and ones of her going into the restraunt.

Screenshot_20230416_160936_com.huawei.browser_edit_62726406655532.jpg

Reactions: 1

Not a hope she'd go away on her own with the twinnies.

Reactions: 6
I know but little Erin walking from behind in the swimsuit pissed me off and then more pictures on the grid, Fionn not as bad in shorts. Not fair on the children. Eoghan flat out sharing the statistics of who is watching her stories :sick: :mad:
I'm wondering has he full access to her page for him to get all that info on how many are viewing it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Don't you have to notify social welfare if you go abroad? That one spends so much time out of this country than in it

Reactions: 5

She is there definitely, she is on her tiktok video now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.