Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel of her washing her face is the most pathetic but equally hilarious thing I have ever seen. Imagine that’s the sum of your life 😂😂😂😂😂😂 mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they’re so far behind in speech and academic levels they’d be better paying for educational support. They’re at the level of low 2/3 year olds, if that.

we know of a single mum of twins who’s the very same. Never worked a day in her life, everything paid for. She’s just paid 680 euro for gymnastics once a week until Christmas 🙄 on top of five other activities. Bragging about paying 1200 cash for tattoo. Working parents haven’t a hope But we have dignity and our kids not dragged up in pubs amongst uneducated adults with cesspit language they class as acceptable.
Who spends 1200 on a tattoo bleeping eejit even if I had it not a hope nice few pound to go of a holiday rather spend spare money on that . I have three tattoos I think they whole lot cost me less than 200 although it's years since I got one . I want to get the kids initials done but as much as I love and am obsessed with them but a hope would I pay 1200 for it

Reactions: 5
Who spends 1200 on a tattoo bleeping eejit even if I had it not a hope nice few pound to go of a holiday rather spend spare money on that . I have three tattoos I think they whole lot cost me less than 200 although it's years since I got one . I want to get the kids initials done but as much as I love and am obsessed with them but a hope would I pay 1200 for it
1200 bet that it's a big bloody Robin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her mother told her she should enter the rose of tralee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's too old 😂😂😂😂 imagine that yoke anyway on stage. The place would be swarmed between feathers dropping out of the sky and the droppings of the robins zooming around the dome.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't afford to put my child in for 1 activity don't mind 5 r 6 like it's enough to pay rent and get food on the table 🙄🙄 these instacunts give me a pain in my arse hole
It's sickening isn't it. We both work and tbh are dreading facing into the winter, with the price of everything as it is. We're better off than a lot and we're grateful for that
She's too old 😂😂😂😂 imagine that yoke anyway on stage. The place would be swarmed between feathers dropping out of the sky and the droppings of the robins zooming around the dome.
Between herself and daithi, it would need to be subtitled. 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She would make u sick all the money she spends..no need for that many activities. Alot of people can't afford to do that. We both work in my household and we have picked swimming as its one I feel its something they need to be able to swim. And that's it can't afford anything else between back to school and the cost of it (no school allowance either). Make u want to cry sometimes 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm no stranger to throwing a few f this and that around, but her language is absolutely appalling

Reactions: 17
Julie if you're reading I really thought you were great Craic and a good laugh one time. Now you've gone down this road of lies and exaggerated stories with a disgusting amount of foul language. Reign it in for your own sake. No one will want to work with you

Reactions: 23
At the end of the day all she has is a gutter reputation. No business with any credibility would dream of using her or associating themselves with her. kids will grow up, go off the rails and she will be like the mother a sad wannabe drinking around cork still living on benefits in council accommodation.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.