Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for her but up until lately my little girls creche they weren't allowed lunchboxes with covid lunch had to be in bags no school bags either
I understand that we had it ourselves but she thought it was hilarious saying she couldn't find their bits so the dunnes for life bags were out .. how will she manage a uniform everyday when she's also admitted leaving a wash in her machine for days on end. The list of Julie messups goes on and on the first week back to school will be very entertaining

Reactions: 3
I understand that we had it ourselves but she thought it was hilarious saying she couldn't find their bits so the dunnes for life bags were out .. how will she manage a uniform everyday when she's also admitted leaving a wash in her machine for days on end. The list of Julie messups goes on and on the first week back to school will be very entertaining
half the stuff she says isn’t real or said to make her sound relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Not all kids are built to be able to do up to 4-5 extra curricular activities.

my friend had her kids in multiple things. One of the kids got withdrawn, lashing out, clingy, upset in all settings they were put in. No one knew what was going on and even thought something was wrong with them. Turns out the kid was burned out from it all and not seeing parents etc, and the behaviour they displayed was because of that. They cut it all out except one and they are like a different child. And this child would be 7-8 ish, that age usually displays anything that’s wrong or wearing them out for all to see. And it’s not always a special need or anything like that, also play therapy would play a big role in finding this all out. But yeah, not all kids can do it all. I’d bet anything Julie won’t keep them in it all. Kids when their exhausted won’t sleep either!
Oh wow that's really interesting. My smallie has had a really busy summer; camp, holidays, activities, playdates etc and the last couple of weeks she's been exactly like that. Lashing out, cranky, tantrums, withdrawn. She's usually quite placid so I didn't know what was going on, but now you've said that it makes loads of sense- she was probably burnt out! She loves being home too so probably missed just chilling. Thanks! See Julie, we're not all horrible trolls on Tattle, sometimes we help each other out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s on the road at 7am to put the bins out but still home at 10am she’s just doing laundry before going back to the caravan so guess who’s minding the Twinnies yep her mother again after only getting out of hospital AGAIN

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How did she walk out of the house yesterday with it left in that state I couldn't cope with the clothes lying around like that fired all over the place only three of them in that house how does she let it pile up like that , would drive me bananas and she's not working

So she’s on the road at 7am to put the bins out but still home at 10am she’s just doing laundry before going back to the caravan so guess who’s minding the Twinnies yep her mother again after only getting out of hospital AGAIN
Does that surprise ya she will be back to full babysitting duties by the weekend

Reactions: 12
Julie bawling over an old man in the audience but yet, in her own words, her mother is lucky to be alive after being so sick..has been left minding the twins again 3 days after being left out of the hospital. Selfishness is the one thing we can rely on Julie to be consistent with for sure

Reactions: 18
If fionn is doing 5 activities and Erin rose doing 4 and not all the same activities how is she going to manage time wise , be on the road full time plus and Irish speaking school when they can bearly speak English and imagine that thick bleep trying to help with home work. She thinks oh ill wear them out after school and they will sleep then at night. But what happens is the poor little children are so exhausted they sleep in the car so are then not tired enough come bed time.

My child is starting school next wk and he's booked into soccer and scouts and I think for now its more than enough, big school is a big change for them to deal with.

Reactions: 19
All the clothes.she mustn’t have done a wash in ages
I wouldn’t leave the house with that there. All the lovely days when it could’ve been washed and dried in a couple of hours.

If fionn is doing 5 activities and Erin rose doing 4 and not all the same activities how is she going to manage time wise , be on the road full time plus and Irish speaking school when they can bearly speak English and imagine that thick bleep trying to help with home work. She thinks oh ill wear them out after school and they will sleep then at night. But what happens is the poor little children are so exhausted they sleep in the car so are then not tired enough come bed time.

My child is starting school next wk and he's booked into soccer and scouts and I think for now its more than enough, big school is a big change for them to deal with.
Their brains are like sponges at that age soaking everything up. They will be exhausted from school alone. Plus the structure in their days while they are at school. They you have to feel sorry for them. They know no different.

Reactions: 6
I don’t really understand how she will manage all the activities will have a competitive aspect maybe not straight away but eventually how will she manage that I agree with her having different things for both of them is a good idea but one would have been enough

Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand how she will manage all the activities will have a competitive aspect maybe not straight away but eventually how will she manage that I agree with her having different things for both of them is a good idea but one would have been enough
She hasn’t thought that far ahead. She thinks by booking them into loads of activities she looks like a great mother. It’s the same as her dressing them in matching clothes, ya they look cute but they are bold, whiny & have no manners. Manners are free, if she sat down and spent proper time with them she wouldn’t need the gimmicks. I hope she has factored homework in, I can imagine the screaming, crying & kicking in that house at homework time

Reactions: 17
My thinking is that there'll be so many, that she can pawn them off to the doormat to take her son to things (cos she hates him) and then she can take the thorn to things - we'll try to pawn her off on someone else maybe.
Just get them into loads of activities so she can not spend time with them

Fionn in 5? Afterschool activities. They will be wrecked after all that and big school too .. no problem sleeping then I suppose 😅
they’re so far behind in speech and academic levels they’d be better paying for educational support. They’re at the level of low 2/3 year olds, if that.
The bleep must b loaded
we know of a single mum of twins who’s the very same. Never worked a day in her life, everything paid for. She’s just paid 680 euro for gymnastics once a week until Christmas 🙄 on top of five other activities. Bragging about paying 1200 cash for tattoo. Working parents haven’t a hope But we have dignity and our kids not dragged up in pubs amongst uneducated adults with cesspit language they class as acceptable.

Reactions: 13
they’re so far behind in speech and academic levels they’d be better paying for educational support. They’re at the level of low 2/3 year olds, if that.

we know of a single mum of twins who’s the very same. Never worked a day in her life, everything paid for. She’s just paid 680 euro for gymnastics once a week until Christmas 🙄 on top of five other activities. Bragging about paying 1200 cash for tattoo. Working parents haven’t a hope But we have dignity and our kids not dragged up in pubs amongst uneducated adults with cesspit language they class as acceptable.
I can't afford to put my child in for 1 activity don't mind 5 r 6 like it's enough to pay rent and get food on the table 🙄🙄 these instacunts give me a pain in my arse hole

Reactions: 13
Putting small children in loads of activities is a waste of money. By the time they are teenagers they might have kept on 1 or 2 things. Parents think their children are going to be in the Olympics or play for their county or be the next Beyonce. If the kid shows promise is something, then they end up focusing on that and drop the rest. They have the same chance starting a new hobby at 11 or 12 (even older) as starting it at 4. All those activities wear the children out. They get burnt out just like adults do. All the psychologist are on about the importance of unstructed play which is the opposite of organised activities. So anyone who can't afford activities, do not feel bad

Reactions: 22

They'll be overtired after school and all the extras and that's almost worse than been tired

Her new reel looking in the mirror wondering who’s looking back at her she doesn’t recognise herself without all the filters!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.