Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no hope of keeping that hidden from the Twins for a few days before Christmas, especially seeing as they are constantly hanging out the windows

Reactions: 5
Fionn with his asthma will be out ina shed in the depths of winter 🙄 you couldn’t make it up

Reactions: 9
What happened to all the toys in her little tykes scam that she was getting them

Reactions: 6
I get it. She rang up asked for a payment plan. After seeing jj and lbp got gifted collaboration whatever you call it. She ordered it. On a payment plan. Which I don’t care about I’m a single mother my life is payment plan. Thought she’d tag the company in the hope that they see it. See her page see her following cause remember she wasn’t contacted for a collab like the rest. And that they will later collab gift after seeing her big massive bullshit rant that just near broke my eyeballs and then she doesn’t have to declare it. And we think she’s thick. She’s just a fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I get it. She rang up asked for a payment plan. After seeing jj and lbp got gifted collaboration whatever you call it. She ordered it. On a payment plan. Which I don’t care about I’m a single mother my life is payment plan. Thought she’d tag the company in the hope that they see it. See her page see her following cause remember she wasn’t contacted for a collab like the rest. And that they will later collab gift after seeing her big massive bullshit rant that just near broke my eyeballs and then she doesn’t have to declare it. And we think she’s thick. She’s just a fool
👏👏👏💯

What I don't understand is how she was left so up the house the way she did. Fair enough painting walls etc. But painting actual wardrobes and kitchen units, I'm not sure every landlord would be happy with that? Once they are sprayed there is more maintenance then surely?

excatly. And I’d bet money the kids go into crèche after preschool for the full day

Reactions: 4
Happy dickie day, shes actually common as muck😂😂😂😂😂bet her hair is still up from saturday as well and the tan gone patchy as duck 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I presume that means children's allowance, I never in my life heard it called this, TG, sounds awful - common as muck

Is it called this much ??????

I’m a slow bastard or something because I have never heard of Dicky day... 😶
Me neither !!!!

Naaah what the hell is wrong with her I doubt there'sc childrenwatching her stories so why in the name of God is she talking as if Santa was real.....and does she actually think her followers are thick? "I was just thinking bringing toys into this house would be a sin"....yeah so that's why you sent €300+ on a little tikes scam website? You'd be better off buying an actual little tikes house as those things last a lifetime.... almost a grand of a little wooden house I guarantee those twins will lose interest in within a week.... Julie girl you're tapped..🙄

She will get some land when she realises that 1) Hennesseys send it flat packed, & 2) their wood is untreated so it has to be treated and painted within 3 weeks so who is going to do that for her?? Oh that's right The Elf 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
995 plus 180 on a verandah. Jesus almighty. I'd have a nice holiday for that. I don't believe for one second they won't get anything else christmas morning. That is insane!!! I'm sure some local guy could have built her a little shed for them to play on for half the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.