Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to see why Julie is single. Think she will be for a very loooong time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is online for her kids to see! Call me old fashioned but when I was a kid I never knew anything of my mothers financial affairs as the parent should not burden the kids (or anyone else with it) it’s all very tacky tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I have seen it all now the Fruit loop actually thinks Santa exists and sits talking to him, while also creating her own Tag line which is "it will last years" repeated over and over. If that's not her trying to beg a freebie I don't know what is. She needs her phone taking off her and a dose of reality shook into her. She's for the Birds.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone close to her needs to have a word. This thread def has her rattled

Reactions: 6
I’m almost sure she’s older than Sean and it’s his 30th this wkd so early 30s I’d say
It’s hard to put an age on her with the eyebrows and harsh tan. Well if she’s early 30s I’d say it’s time she copped the duck on and stop disgracing her parents and children on the daily. There are certain things that she should keep to herself. Or maybe I’m just an old fashioned witch at the age of 33 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm 32 and if I told my mam I'm buying a shed for my kids for 1200 she would hit me round the head with a brush and most probably say there's definitely a want in me she always knew it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s hard to put an age on her with the eyebrows and harsh tan. Well if she’s early 30s I’d say it’s time she copped the duck on and stop disgracing her parents and children on the daily. There are certain things that she should keep to herself. Or maybe I’m just an old fashioned witch at the age of 33 🤣🤣🤣
I would say you’ve just got your head screwed on.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m actually disgusted.... €1,000 on a play house like lbp. Did she not see that they had to build and paint it themselves? Good luck to whoever has that job cos lbp’s hubbie looked set to divorce her in the middle of doing that playhouse. Also the inside of that playhouse is tiny, and there’d be no hope of me ever filling something like that with toys and crap. She would have been better off with a garden shed.
I’m gobsmacked at the amount of money she’s throwing all over the place lately. I’m doing something wrong in life. The most I splash my money on is parts for my daughters machine to keep her breathing And her hospital stays... and I spend nowhere near half that amount on Christmas for her. But she does have an amazing time at Christmas. It’s not all about the money and the pile of shite that gets thrown there after 5 minutes. I’m gonna call it, the twins will never use it! Can see it a mile off! I’m not able for Instagram lately 🙈 id say most of them would sell their souls for a bag of sweets. Embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m actually disgusted.... €1,000 on a play house like lbp. Did she not see that they had to build and paint it themselves? Good luck to whoever has that job cos lbp’s hubbie looked set to divorce her in the middle of doing that playhouse. Also the inside of that playhouse is tiny, and there’d be no hope of me ever filling something like that with toys and crap. She would have been better off with a garden shed.
I’m gobsmacked at the amount of money she’s throwing all over the place lately. I’m doing something wrong in life. The most I splash my money on is parts for my daughters machine to keep her breathing And her hospital stays... and I spend nowhere near half that amount on Christmas for her. But she does have an amazing time at Christmas. It’s not all about the money and the pile of shite that gets thrown there after 5 minutes. I’m gonna call it, the twins will never use it! Can see it a mile off! I’m not able for Instagram lately 🙈 id say most of them would sell their souls for a bag of sweets. Embarrassing!
She is trying to over compensate for something maybe she is putting on a show for the ex's sake. Her Freinds must be as bad as her because if they were any way normal they would advise her to cop on, her family are clearly not going to. Whats the bet the playhouse will be painted Pink and Blue 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Christmas is such a struggle” yeah the poor single mum that’s been spending all summer like it was Christmas.

Reactions: 18
That was the weirdest story I’ve ever seen. Last week she had bought the toys in the scam and they would sort Christmas, this week she has no idea talking to herself like the kids were there 🤣 let her of with her collab or discount or what ever she gets, least any other parent who gets their child what ever they can for Christmas, can have more pride In themselves than begging for free stuff the way she did last night

Reactions: 13
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her tbh... i really don't think she's well. My daughter has mental health issues she can be manic, repeating herself, buys the most random tit! The one that really stands out is her hygiene.. when going through a bad patch its hard to get her to shower, change clothes even brush her hair keep her room clean and tidy! Im not saying Julie is the same but has some similarities and OMG the lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Playhouse looks fab in fairness. The chat to an invisible santa however made her come across as unhinged and .... well it was just plain odd tbh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.