Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i only heard of dicky day & Mickey money from moam. The only thing I’ve known is to avoid Penney’s the 1st Tuesday of every month🤣 I think most ppl heard that

140 per child per month
280 per child if twins
For twins its 1.5 times per child so she would come out with 420 a month for the twins.

Reactions: 1
When they're that age you can get away with buying them cheaper stuff for Christmas before you get into xboxes and phones and all that malarkey

Reactions: 9
Children Allowance for twins is one and a half times the rate for she’d be getting €210 per child! €420 total each month.

Reactions: 2
Children Allowance for twins is one and a half times the rate for she’d be getting €210 per child! €420 total each month.
I was always afraid of getting pregnant with twins....for that money doesn't seem so bad 🤣🤣
Just kidding though...I've one child who's 2 and she's more than enough for the next few years at least 😅👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s still banging on about the playhouse - between being ‘homeless’ and being in ‘emergency accommodation’ she’s obsessed with housing of some sort 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we gonna be hearing about the payment plan and weight being lifted off her shoulders between now and Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1280 for toddlers Christmas gift? Just one of their gifts.
Because I doubt there'll be an empty space under the tree and her saying oh it's outside.
Also all that scutter about bleeping helper elves and talking to Santa.
🙄🙄🙄
I'd say millionaires children wouldn't get that amount of toys or unnecessary shite.
Them scooters would have been a great Christmas gift, but sure if you're buying expensive stuff like that just because it's a weekday and a day that ends in Y, then you would have to up your game for Christmas....

Reactions: 13
She was panicking about what to get them for Christmas?!! Is she actually for real...it’s the 1st of September!! She doesn't have much to be worrying about....she’s painful to listen to 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 13
I don't think she's ok in the head at all!! Pretending that she's talking to santa?? And now putting her poor child that suffers with athsma ( she has a highlight on Fionns athsma) out into a wooden play house on the coldest part of the year if he wants to play with his toys....every part of that story sounded like a typical pathetic Julie attempt at an #ad and t.b.h I hope it was because no mother would actually think it's a good idea to get her toddlers, especially one with respiratory issues, a non insulated, non heated glorified shed and send him out there to play with toys instead of a nice warm home😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her stories won’t play properly for me (gonna blame the tit internet) is she on the beg fOr a bleeping playhouse????

Reactions: 7
Her stories won’t play properly for me (gonna blame the tit internet) is she on the beg fOr a bleeping playhouse????
Yep she is 😬😬

My other half built a playhouse during lockdown.
It's about 8ftx8ft and is fully insulated.
Cost about 1200.
No veranda though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In her wisdom, this simpleton has decided that the best place for the twins is out in the back garden so she made up a story( cough #ad) about talking to santa and getting them a wooden play house for €1000 and they can play with their toys out there, because you know the Irish weather is never damp or cold and Fionn doesn't have athsma

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep she is 😬😬

My other half built a playhouse during lockdown.
It's about 8ftx8ft and is fully insulated.
Cost about 1200.
No veranda though 😂😂
Fair fucks to him for building it 🙌🏽 Jesus Christ I can’t cope with the begging out of these cunts! Have they a drop of dignity like 🤣🤣

In her wisdom, this simpleton has decided that the best place for the twins is out in the back garden so she made up a story( cough #ad) about talking to santa and getting them a wooden play house for €1000 and they can play with their toys out there, because you know the Irish weather is never damp or cold and Fionn doesn't have athsma
Ah stop the lights now 🤦‍♀️🤣 this is just low carry on

Reactions: 3
Kinda pity her really, comes across a bit slow and desperate for a few freebies. If her mother was any good she'd pull her aside and tell her cop on putting her asmathic 3 year outside to play with his toys in a damp shed. bleeping dope

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.