Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that but you hear it so much “I’m entitled to it”. While others are out breaking their backs. My husband has a very stressful job and it’s aged him so much in the last few years.
I totally get your frustration don’t get me wrong I suppose I see it on the other side aswel I was left pregnant did I plan to be a single parent no I didn’t I was so ashamed my baby was then born seriously ill Wasn’t expecting that & that’s just 2 things that can happen. Julie portrays a pretty good life but she’s not sustaining that life with dole money. Most of the tit she does & gets is free. I blame the system if it’s there people are going to take it

Might not be payed into her bank.. Could be any family member... More then one way to skin a cat
your right I know someone who does this, gets disability and works on a site🙄🙄 I wonder would he be stupid enough to do that for her

Reactions: 2
Does anyone really think the ex would facilitate her like that by hiding his maintenance from the government. I think we need to stick to what we know and what we can see her do, not what she might be fiddling.

Reactions: 5
So she lost her job because of covid and yet they have jobs advertised 🤔
Julie you're some liar! Why can't you be honest with your followers? Bring back bloggers unveiled to expose people like this one!!

Hope all you cronies are well this evening ;)

Reactions: 12
I totally get your frustration don’t get me wrong I suppose I see it on the other side aswel I was left pregnant did I plan to be a single parent no I didn’t I was so ashamed my baby was then born seriously ill Wasn’t expecting that & that’s just 2 things that can happen. Julie portrays a pretty good life but she’s not sustaining that life with dole money. Most of the tit she does & gets is free. I blame the system if it’s there people are going to take it

your right I know someone who does this, gets disability and works on a site🙄🙄 I wonder would he be stupid enough to do that for her
Totally not attacking you or your situation Teenytot xxx god this woman, she boils my piss!!!!

Reactions: 3
Seriously is anyone buying those crappy looking sweets?? €13 a bag😳

• Haha
Oooh she’s on one !! Something new must have been said.. she’s a ticking time bomb. When she gets agressive she increases her chavness even more... oh she doesn’t like what she has read here the last day or so! Let’s all go mention this page for pll to see how many threads

Reactions: 12
Oh sweet baby Jesus this one realizes she is on a public platform, set ur page to private then

He might do it because it's for his children... You'd be surprised 🤨. It does happen alot

What's she on about like ffs she's on here reading constantly so she doesn't need anyone telling her what's said... Ps I'm not Tupac or MJ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She don't come with a remote control mores the pity cos she could be switched off if she did... Pity she don't come with batteries 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Where's Micheal Jackson doing the cha cha slide on here? 🤔 I'll have some of whatever you're smoking Jules

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhhhh lads fess up who the duck reported her to tusla for putting the kids In a shed 🤣🤣🤣 I wanna see that message 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That famous word “entitled” again. Why should she be entitled it? Way too many milking the system.
Alot of people have this sense of entitlement it drives me mad, we are all eligible to apply for something whether we are entitled is a different thing and thats debatable 😡

Reactions: 4
Julie your blogging is coming to an end real soon, lies after lies! The crèche didn’t let you go, we all know the real story

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.