Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 months in and she realises now how covid is effecting everyone else... :rolleyes:
Same one swanning around from house to house, pub to pub she makes me sick!!

Yet she is still begging for free stuff never mind the shite she is trying to promote online.. Who the duck is going to pay the bones of 30 euro for 2 bags of shite.... Maybe if you want diabetes or you've too much money or time on your hands.. The price of a nct retest.. Well it is to me... And praying it passes this time 🙏😂 need it for hospital apps not for bleeping eye lash apps or bleeping shopping trips 🙄... That's my 2 min bitching session over 😁
I got a €2 bag of jellies in a garage recently it was a fine bag for my son he’s 19😂 there is no way I would pay €30 for what he’s peddling especially when he’s getting them in Musgraves and putting them in ziplock bags.. robber.. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Julie obviously knows how to milk the system. She doesn't want to work, but only be given everything for free. And who is she calling cronies?? I don't know anyone on this site, because it's annoymonus obviously. Obviously social welfare can't be that stupid, she says she lost her job but they are offering new jobs, which is illegal. Shame on you julie haynes.

Same one swanning around from house to house, pub to pub she makes me sick!!

I got a €2 bag of jellies in a garage recently it was a fine bag for my son he’s 19😂 there is no way I would pay €30 for what he’s peddling especially when he’s getting them in Musgraves and putting them in ziplock bags.. robber.. 🤢🤢
I actually bought a €2 euro bag as well in a local station 🙊 it was grand.. And it was for me 🤣... Some nice little bits in there... Lidil have some lovely sour sweets in which I found yesterday... 89 cent sour strawberry laces.. Didn't know they stocked them... No harm in a little treat but those bags are ridiculous 🙄... And your right.. Straight out of the cash and carry.... people silly enough to buy them deserve to be ripped off imo..

Reactions: 2
If she goes into social welfare and tells them she was let go and theyre advertising jobs there could be a lawsuit on their hands. Its illegal to let someone go without good reason.

Reactions: 13
I can't even deal 😂 story with the jellies girls she's literally having an orgasam over them 🙄 go to dealz and get the whole lot for 5 euro 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this may be a silly question but I genuinely want to know how are the sweets packaged if they are bought from cash and carry. surely it would have to be HSE approved.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Because she has a medical card and single parent they receive very heavily subsidised creche places , which is why they were in creche in August, she doesnt pick them up at 12.30 they are there til at least 3, even if she is not working she still gets the creche for basically free
It’s not as easy as it used to be. My son who has a life long illness has a medical card, we used to get Creche for like €1 a day... mad stuff but since last October you have to apply to a scheme and it’s means tested and we’ve now to pay €5.85 an hour so it all adds up over the week. I’d say Julie is paying less than me but she has double the payment to make and it’s all means tested on your my gov account so nothings hidden. Hard to know.

Reactions: 1
If she goes into social welfare and tells them she was let go and theyre advertising jobs there could be a lawsuit on their hands. Its illegal to let someone go without good reason.
Not if they didn't actually let her go but that sounds better for her to say than she left or whatever the truth is for her not being there anymore

Reactions: 3
Are ye surprised she left her job that girl is 2 lazy to wash herself. Cronies shes calling people and she cant lie straight in the bed her fella had a lucky escape

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a mother of 2, I work full time, I also hand over half of my wages every week to my childminder. I could very easily sit at home and take all the benefits this country would give. I choose not to. Working gives a person a sense of pride and gives them a reason to get out of bed in the morning. If every mother had the same attitude as Julie, we would all stay at home and sponge off the dole. Get a grip Julie, it's not always about money, it's about having a job and purpose. And being independent. Any parent that has a job will set a good example for their children I think.
Well said 👌👌

Send her the link so she can apply 😂😂
It’s illegal then to continue claiming pandemic payment once a job is open. Report report report

Reactions: 5
Fellow cronies dont worry she’s still self employed as a full time blogger & part time mother 🤣🤣

• Haha
People would have a lot more respect if she was just honest and said that she left work because she’s earning enough of naaathans jellies and being a BA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not as easy as it used to be. My son who has a life long illness has a medical card, we used to get Creche for like €1 a day... mad stuff but since last October you have to apply to a scheme and it’s means tested and we’ve now to pay €5.85 an hour so it all adds up over the week. I’d say Julie is paying less than me but she has double the payment to make and it’s all means tested on your my gov account so nothings hidden. Hard to know.
Sickening part is she's probably paying even less than she should be because I doubt Nathan Adams shows up on her payroll on her mygov account

Reactions: 7
Fellow cronies dont worry she’s still self employed as a full time blogger & part time mother 🤣🤣
I feel like I'm a blogger because I literally feel like I'm constantly talking to myself in this house 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Julie out with the twins alone. Always doing something so she doesn’t have to be at home with them

Reactions: 6
Not if they didn't actually let her go but that sounds better for her to say than she left or whatever the truth is for her not being there anymore
It’s not like she would tell the truth and say she was fired!! Anyone work with her on here know the truth?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't blame her if she's financially better off. It's not her fault the system pays better being unemployed with kids. I'd do it too but I'd get duck all cos I've no kids , i always said I should have spurted out a few and I'd be set instead of working my bollix off for pennies at the end of the month when all the bills are paid. I don't begrudge her for it tho.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Wouldn't blame her if she's financially better off. It's not her fault the system pays better being unemployed with kids. I'd do it too but I'd get duck all cos I've no kids , i always said I should have spurted out a few and I'd be set instead of working my bollix off for pennies at the end of the month when all the bills are paid. I don't begrudge her for it tho.
She's not setting a great example for her kids if they grow up thinking that everyone else owes them a living

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.