Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't blame her if she's financially better off. It's not her fault the system pays better being unemployed with kids. I'd do it too but I'd get duck all cos I've no kids , i always said I should have spurted out a few and I'd be set instead of working my bollix off for pennies at the end of the month when all the bills are paid. I don't begrudge her for it tho.
Well I do begrudge her... it’s called scrounging and it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People would have a lot more respect if she was just honest and said that she left work because she’s earning enough of naaathans jellies and being a BA
if she didn’t have them twins to use as content she’d have nothing & I for one am sick of hearing them squealing. She’ll not last too much longer doing what she is now

Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 did anyone else just hear sean “no you blocked me from your stories” 😂 she’s really grating on me I swear to god,

She's not setting a great example for her kids if they grow up thinking that everyone else owes them a living
Why wouldn’t you begrudge her for it? This country is full of people that think they are “entitled” to a living off social welfare. I know someone on disability that plays golf several times a week. I’m working to fund her lifestyle.
Edited to add I was replying to the post you replied to.

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn’t you begrudge her for it? This country is full of people that think they are “entitled” to a living off social welfare. I know someone on disability that plays golf several times a week. I’m working to fund her lifestyle.
Edited to add I was replying to the post you replied to.
Because your on disability doesn't mean you can't play golf, all different types of disability.

Reactions: 10
Disability is very very hard to get too. Golf is actually good exercise because its not too strenuous.

At most she’s getting one parent family hap medical cards. I’m almost sure they’re not giving covid payment with opf anymore. Those like Julie who worked part time are entitled to jobseekers but she’s not as she gets opf. I don’t believe she gets big maintenance cuz all those payments r means tested. Prob gets maintenance but not a massive amount. The only way to really milk the system is when people r claiming & working cash in hand.
To add anyone on social welfare living the life always have something else going on otherwise everybody would be on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because your on disability doesn't mean you can't play golf, all different types of disability.
Yes! Not all disabilities are visible. My mum has one and because she doesn’t walk with a limp or use a wheelchair people actually have the neck to walk up to check the dashboard on the car when we park somewhere. Boils my blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At most she’s getting one parent family hap medical cards. I’m almost sure they’re not giving covid payment with opf anymore. Those like Julie who worked part time are entitled to jobseekers but she’s not as she gets opf. I don’t believe she gets big maintenance cuz all those payments r means tested. Prob gets maintenance but not a massive amount. The only way to really milk the system is when people r claiming & working cash in hand.
To add anyone on social welfare living the life always have something else going on otherwise everybody would be on it
Might not be declaring maintenance... As he doesn't live in the country.. Just a thought

• Heart
Might not be declaring maintenance... As he doesn't live in the country.. Just a thought
She would get caught. if he lived here and was giving her cash she could get away with it. The social welfare get bank /credit union statements of you at least once a year. I’m sure he wants a paper trail to prove he has being paying so prob through a bank if he pays her

Reactions: 3
She would get caught. if he lived here and was giving her cash she could get away with it. The social welfare get bank /credit union statements of you at least once a year. I’m sure he wants a paper trail to prove he has being paying so prob through a bank if he pays her
She could be clever getting it put in her mam or dad's account.

Reactions: 4
She could be clever getting it put in her mam or dad's account.
I duno that gets tricky then if the dad gets any support for his treatment & if they got the pandemic fuel allowance I doubt it. personally I don’t think she milks the system more she gets what she’s entitled to. Should she be working of course she’s well able to, is the system fucked? Yes but that’s the government’s fault.

Reactions: 2
I duno that gets tricky then if the dad gets any support for his treatment & if they got the pandemic fuel allowance I doubt it. personally I don’t think she milks the system more she gets what she’s entitled to. Should she be working of course she’s well able to, is the system fucked? Yes but that’s the government’s fault.
That famous word “entitled” again. Why should she be entitled it? Way too many milking the system.

Wouldn't blame her if she's financially better off. It's not her fault the system pays better being unemployed with kids. I'd do it too but I'd get duck all cos I've no kids , i always said I should have spurted out a few and I'd be set instead of working my bollix off for pennies at the end of the month when all the bills are paid. I don't begrudge her for it tho.
Its 100% her perogative, however as an influencer I'm sure her followers would appreciate some transparency. I said earlier in the thread perhaps she's better off on the dole. But call a spade a spade. If that's the case just bloody say it.
They're only wee once and she'll never get this time with them again, so if she was choosing to spend time with them instead of busting her arse for pennies, that would be fine. But she isn't out of work because she wants to spend time with those kiddies.
She's come out of work so she can galavant round town in her gifted tan, hair, make up, clothes or head to her gifted PT sessions or beauty treatments while whoever is willing minds the kids for her.
I'd love to be the type of mum who can spend every waking minute with their kids and not lose the plot, but for my own sanity and to set a good example to my children I went back to work which leaves me not much better off than if I was on the dole. Let's be real here, Julie isn't one of those mums either. That's why the twins are constantly carted off elsewhere or put out into the street to play by themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That famous word “entitled” again. Why should she be entitled it? Way too many milking the system.
while I agree about people milking the system. No one knows what circumstances you could find yourself in.

while I agree about people milking the system. No one knows what circumstances you could find yourself in.
I understand that but you hear it so much “I’m entitled to it”. While others are out breaking their backs. My husband has a very stressful job and it’s aged him so much in the last few years.

Might not be payed into her bank.. Could be any family member... More then one way to skin a cat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.