Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well... Wow... what a display that was 😂 she'll be on that radio station again tomorrow crying about all these Karens who supposedly reported her...
Tupac and MJ had me absolutely 'skittin'. Yes Julie we're sat here talking to their spirits like you were sat talking to santa and his elf the other night 😂😂😂 ya big donkey
doesn't want tattle mentioned on her page because once she's exposed she can kiss goodbye to the following that allows her the lifestyle she's living

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So someone said they reported her after she posted about the playhouse and she was telling her friends when she met them the following morning....she had breakfast in Clancy’s with her friends the morning but put the playhouse post up that night!! Liar liar pants on fire Jules...you need a good memory if you’re going to tell lies. Whole story fabricated imo. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That little tantrum was hilarious, Julie is obviously feeling so threatened by the truths that are being exposed here. I'd say she thought that call out IGTV was going to solve it once and for all but here we are heading into thread #5😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't come with a remote control, you can't control me. Well jesus wept that's something my hormonal teenager would say. Wdf did I just watch I paused vampire diaries for that 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie you put your life out there so people will have an opinion. And yes we do get to comment on what you get up to as it’s our hard earned tax that you so easily splash. Go get yourself down to Spar and claw back even an ounce of respect.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed "old Julie"?? Like I genuinely liked her stories and loved watching her... Then she just sold her soul for jellies and was only interested in what the "elite" had to say and no time for the normal follower... Such a shame. She could have done so much more. And she's gonna fall like her old "cronies" before her.

Reactions: 17
Funny how they all address the ridiculous trolling but never address genuine wrongdoings they are all full of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.