Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooops Mejoolie never got the memo about Cork week in Crosser🤦‍♀️ Is she off to some dive in the Northside? Yeah, she's gonna go down a treat tonight 🤐Morto for her !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Holy good mother of Jesus..... what the duck is she wearing????? The absolute state of her, caked in poxy make up...... MEN OF CORK, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
The absolute hack of her heading down to Crosshaven 🤣🤣🤣🤣There's a reason tickets can only be bought through Yacht club members 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seen the get up of her and ran here to read the comments. Ye didn't disappoint lads😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just been down town Crosshaven to get fish and chips and she will be a laughing stock. If any sailors want to hire by the hour she'll be well in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen the get up of her and ran here to read the comments. Ye didn't disappoint lads😂😂
Same here... 34 yrs of age, bate into the top, surely she has a white shirt or something to wear over it and she only looking for tattle reaction... I said it before she defo trying to get a collab with Avoca or the likes for a book lift... cant stand the blonde one she is with pops up now and again when she is out locally...dance mum chums🤣

Omg the fukn hack of her, she’s going to stand out like a hooker in a church 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but her friend with her manky shoe up on the counter?? I’ve never seen such a classless bunch. Julie only has her tits half tanned again too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What’s the story with her not touching her boobs with any tan or even a bronzer to not make it look so bad? Very sad to see that she doesn’t realise the whole Instagram and overstating is gonna wreck any chance of her ever getting a fella or a long term relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here... 34 yrs of age, bate into the top, surely she has a white shirt or something to wear over it and she only looking for tattle reaction... I said it before she defo trying to get a collab with Avoca or the likes for a book lift... cant stand the blonde one she is with pops up now and again when she is out locally...dance mum chums🤣
*boobs*

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry but her friend with her manky shoe up on the counter?? I’ve never seen such a classless bunch. Julie only has her tits half tanned again too
Thought the same, unbelievable ignorance, shoe on the counter. You’d expect nothing less

Reactions: 12
Ewwww what absolute cretins! I worked in a shop years ago and if someone came in and put a manky shoe on the counter, no matter what sorta influencer company they kept, they’d be told politely to get the duck out 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.