Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww wouldn’t you think someone would tell her the top is too small? The girls are bursting out through it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's minding her mother so well after that big operation.
Such 🐂
We all know Julie by now. If her mother had been through such a horrific ordeal like she says she was, the free birds flying, the feather, the lil ole man and the sad songs would have been playing, and then the 'I'm a survivor' type songs to tell us all about the trooper she's been. There's been none of it. She hasn't taken advantage of it. She hasn't repeated stories over and over and over.
You're doing a great job Julie.

Reactions: 18
There mustn’t have been a gifted hair appt lately! Don’t think I’ve ever seen her roots as much! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her much cos cant stand her carry on & every second word is a curse, rough out she is..anytime i do watch shes in a pub, at a wedding, drunk, hungover & looking more like Katie Price, get the hair dyed, few tattoos & fake boobs theyd be twins 👯‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Don’t give her attention. Imagine her dad dead and this is the only respect she shows him that he reared her that disgraceful. The man would be disgusted. Her mother and friends must be equally as bad . But out if respect to a dead man you’d think she conduct herself somewhat respectful.

Reactions: 8
Shes on insta for 30 seconds, and says "duck" 11 times (yes i counted🙈) what an absolute, low life skank...... she will be driving those kids around drunk, not the first time, and definitely wont be the last🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.