Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her in crosshaven, she'll be so out of place there , she won't find any snickers trousers down there, imagine the make up caked on her, and all the girls sailing will be going around with minimal make up and prob in their sailing gear...
Is the summer of minding her poor mother over??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had to do a name change but was on here a lot before and never stopped following, sure the summer of minding her mam flew by and didn’t she say she has another wedding this weekend?

Reactions: 11
Yacht race??? HeHaw HeHaw...I am such a donkey.I thought they said shot race?? I've my Marc Jacubs handbag from me hols rattling with a bottle of sambucca,a naggin of Smirnoff and six cans of Bud to cleanse my parrot.Maybe one of these hunzos has a bottle opener I can borrow.Heeere love,you on the boat..you're awful pale..do you want a rub of me BeUtiful bronzer..never mind the brush.. it'll do you no harm!! (Scratches inflamed nose and chin frantically)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What i can't get over is her driving 40 mins each way to get her tan from home?!! Like wtaf.. couldn't she have ran into a chemist somewhere. This one is Burkey the 2nd .. any chance to dump them on the mother and get up the road on her own .. she must have the tank full of green diesel coz she's never off the road!

What i can't get over is her driving 40 mins each way to get her tan from home?!! Like wtaf.. couldn't she have ran into a chemist somewhere. This one is Burkey the 2nd .. any chance to dump them on the mother and get up the road on her own .. she must have the tank full of green diesel coz she's never off the road!

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!! Mejoolie has a big date tomorrow night !!!!

Reactions: 18
There's a chemist in Cloyne and plenty in Midleton.

Reactions: 3
Sure she drove from Cork to Meath to see a dentist, no where is too far for Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yacht race??? HeHaw HeHaw...I am such a donkey.I thought they said shot race?? I've my Marc Jacubs handbag from me hols rattling with a bottle of sambucca,a naggin of Smirnoff and six cans of Bud to cleanse my parrot.Maybe one of these hunzos has a bottle opener I can borrow.Heeere love,you on the boat..you're awful pale..do you want a rub of me BeUtiful bronzer..never mind the brush.. it'll do you no harm!! (Scratches inflamed nose and chin frantically)
The cursing out of her, no yachtie or decent human being would listen to that language out if her,

Reactions: 7
So the mother is on strong pain killers but yet can drive even after major surgery less than 4 weeks ago. Can go braless dig holes and only go now for special bras. Very strange recovery

Reactions: 27
So the mother is on strong pain killers but yet can drive even after major surgery less than 4 weeks ago. Can go braless dig holes and only go now for special bras. Very strange recovery
And drink like a sailor

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.