Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Nah. As a child of severe alcohol caused neglect and abuse and trauma I literally get the shivers when I see how she is bringing those kids up. So what is saying is she passed out, not fell asleep, PASSED out and left 2 4 year olds in the house alone on iPads and for 3 hours they still didn’t fall asleep. Can she not see the damage she is doing? The videos of her constantly doing the single mother thing is gonna resurface and they will think they were hated by their dad. It’s actually neglect. Then you go onto tik tok and everyone clapping her on. And they all about 13. I swear I feel sick lately existing in this society. Makes me so sad and angry at the same time. She will reap what she sows.

Reactions: 40

timbertrot

Chatty Member
I wonder is she taking them out of school to go? Halloween midterm this year is the first week of November and she said she was going in October.
she will come back with a present for the teacher of a big picture of Fionn and Erin with Mickey Mouse in a Dylan Oaks frame

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
One thing I’ve always noticed about Julie is she speaks so nastily about people who are out working & paying tax, essentially funding her lifestyle. She said Lynda is a teacher as if she said Lynda robs the elderly. She has no respect and no clue how to speak to people. Maybe she should do a few of the junior infants classes & learn to spell. She’s intimidated by people who don’t have to sell their kids online to pay the bills. She’s dog rough

• Heart

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I'd love her to meet a decent guy who genuinely liked her kids.Then she would get her dose of reality.You're not bringing him to the doctor honey? You're getting your lips done honey,I thought we were saving for a house? What do you mean they don't need speech therapy darling? Wakey wake love 7am,time to get these ready for their playschool.Darling there's some mistake,we've spent €300 this month on coffees and takeaways/eating out? Babe,are you drinking at 4pm on a Wednesday? The ipads need a break babe,will we teach them to cycle? Out again?? We were out three weeks ago.We are saving hun,I'm tired from work..speaking of-how is job hunting going?
Having another half requires effort,sacrifice,compromise etc You have to up your game and be a partner.It's not all about you. She has such a juvenile, idealised notion of being in a couple.It's a slave she is looking for to do things so she doesn't have to.
Like attracts like.The Ex was a waste of space shite parent,a feckless,dog rough,vulgar ape(I've seen previous saved stories)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry but her friend with her manky shoe up on the counter?? I’ve never seen such a classless bunch. Julie only has her tits half tanned again too

• Haha
  • Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It wasn’t just his speech for me but he actually lacks the ability to express himself too. Like speech would be one thing if he was even attempting to get the words out but he was like “the black, this is not black so iPad” instead of being like “it’s not nighttime yet mommy can we have the iPad”. Even if he can’t pronounce the words yet he should have been able to take a stab at the sentence but it was like watching someone trying to communicate with someone who speaks another language. Poor Fionn.. Julie’s priorities are all askew. I feel bad for even commenting on him but we wouldn’t have a clue if Julie didn’t show it

• Sad
It breaks my heart listening to him & her not giving a shit. My little girl is autistic & non verbal, I'd give my soul to hear her little words

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I cynically wonder is she deliberately letting his speech be so bad to support some sort of financial support or claim.The child literally doesn't know the word for night.Most kids would have heard nighty night or goodnight twenty thousand times by this stage.
Speech Therapy wouldn't suit her aesthetic.It's not as exciting as a worrying smear result or "major surgery" so no attention factor.It requires routine and work (again Naw naw naw).Also she wouldn't be able bear an educated professional woman "talking down" to her.She only brings them to activities where it's dump & dash.
What was that show-casing of his speech today about? Deliberately engaging him in conversation over an ipad when normally she serves them the breakfast on one and it's their pillow? What was her agenda? What ever the reason the poor child is in a bad way.Speech(pronounciation) and language(very limited vocabulary)are both in serious,urgent need of addressing.
How can you learn to read if you cannot sound out words and letter or you have no idea of the meaning of the words you are reading?
How much money 💰 has she spent in the past while on eating out,takeaways and coffees??
Have the kids ever sat together at home at a table with cutlery?
She lied to Paula deliberately about the wrong date to get a kip.Big wow if she has a bad night's sleep.She would suffer it for a baby Guinness not her actual baby.Manys the morning I went to work and faced a days work half dead before coming home to actually be a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Rayofsunshine20

Can't believe that last pic of Paula & Erin Rose. Paula supposedly after major surgery consisting of a "double mastectomy & reconstruction" only two weeks ago. And then today in a string top with no bra or post surgery support bra showing. With a hint of a nipple even. Miraculous recovery there

• Wow

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
If he did kidnap her, he would drop her straight back.
To the wrong house.And she would have no key.And she would be in her borrowed strawberry nightshirt.And the postman would have to give her a lift home.And he's married...Aww...lucky him.Poor sad alone me.And they'd run out of diesel.

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I don't get her mentality. She lost her dad 17 months ago to cancer..she clearly was devastated by his loss. Her mother thankfully, according to Julie, has had an op to prevent cancer I presume since it was a mastectomy and reconstruction. Julie states months ago its going to be a quiet summer because her mam will need help and her recovery will be slow etc etc. However it's the exact opposite, Paula seems to have the kids more then Julie does. She's out at least twice a week. If that was my mam and I had lost my dad to cancer I wouldn't be stirring from her side, never mind expecting her to carry out babysitting duties so I can go get pissed just for the sake of it. She mentioned last night she has another wedding next weekend. She's a 33 year-old who has made a living out of telling people she can't cope with her own kids but yet thinks its OK to offload them to her sick mother. I'm surprised she has Sean and her mother around her so much, she's clearly a very selfish person who thinks the world revolves around her only. She needs a serious slap of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
She is like the caramel barrel quality street in that dress. Her hashtags are so stupid😩🤣 #twinmom #singlemom 🫣😩🙄

• Haha

Nike270

Screenshot_20220709_195928.jpg

The shitty tan all on her foot and knee. Jesus it looked bad when she showed it being done in the salon but it looks 100 times worse there. 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Can we all take a moment to remember the time she put the crying filter on Sean and a couple of people were going mental on the thread 🤣🤣
That lives very happily in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Would she ever change the record. She lives in a fantasy world where a Mother’s Day is made easy because someone walks in the door at 5 or 6 o clock. Does she not realise that most of us work full time out of our homes and then start another full time job when we get home. Stay at home mothers don’t sit down because someone else comes in. She’s trying hard to be relevant. Who actually finds this woman relatable.

Reactions: 31