Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is the mother just going for special bras now !!!!! The hospital provided me with my surgical bra to be worn 24hours a day for weeks

Reactions: 13
It’s only more common she’s getting. Part of me wants to think it’s just an act to rile people up. I find it hilarious when she shares other accounts calling her real and relatable 🤣 I mean if she was collecting me at the school gates I’d run a mile. I’d be asking her to park around the corner 🤣

She also said her mum shouldn’t be bending/stretching/lifting etc yet just a few days ago a she was digging up the ground outside the caravan and putting in that fence thing. Hardly resting after such a big op? A very close family member of mine had a mastectomy and was on bed rest for a lot longer!

Reactions: 21
No way is the mother just going for special bras now !!!!! The hospital provided me with my surgical bra to be worn 24hours a day for weeks
This is absolutely disgusting if she making up story.nothing adds up her mother out doing the garden and stretching doing fences etc.I got those special bras as well in hospital.and had wear for weeks.when had reconstruction got more and had to wear a strap for few weeks to push breast into shape

Reactions: 6
You don't get a special bra a few weeks after surgery. You get it before you leave hospital. It's not a piece of lingerie, it's part of the recovery.

Reactions: 13
Weird she didn’t name the place where these special bras were bought, lest others want to go there…. 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Give her a chance to Google a place will ya….there’s only so much she can do at once
There women in Dublin she travels Ireland with stock and you make appointment and she fits you and you try on few bras.they would be nice ones but no underwire.she then posts them down to you.

Weird she didn’t name the place where these special bras were bought, lest others want to go there…. 🧐
Doesn't need tell people because you are given 3 different types in hospital.by your cancer nurse that is assigned to you.

Reactions: 2
So the mother is on strong pain killers but yet can drive even after major surgery less than 4 weeks ago. Can go braless dig holes and only go now for special bras. Very strange recovery
Thought the same. I helped a relative who went through mastectomy and aggressive cancer which sadly took her and other relatives…. Julie’s stories have really pissed me off.
She couldn’t move, had drains for weeks, I had to bath her and wash her hair. She couldn’t even lift a kettle without getting horrific pain ripping through her that not even morphine wouldn't touch. Fair play to Julie’s mam being able to dig and plant things because many many people don’t end up like that. Even the nerve pain for a long time after is horrific. I’m not saying Julie’s mam didn’t have what she had done but I do think Julie is making it out to be the worst when it wasn’t at all, and that’s the problem about that whole situation. How is she even only getting the support bras now? They should be worn from day one. I just find so many weird, wrong things going on with that story makes it hard to believe. I could go on but that part of life was horrific to live through and Julie is bleeping triggering me!

Reactions: 11
Not the most flattering photo of Julie between the hair that makes her look like she has horns and those eyebrows that look like upside down nike ticks.
Oh god look how bad over her eyebrows are because of the Botox, I can’t believe she’s only in her early 30’s.
Honestly she looked so much better before the Botox and rotten orange hair!

Reactions: 2
It's her smile that creeps me out, like her teeth trying jump out of her mouth or something and she looks like she's smelling something rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How in gods duck does this lazy article get the money for all the makeup applications nearly every week!! Country is a fuckin joke.
More disposable income than I could ever dream of, both me and husband workingfull time. Is this what she’s spent her back to school allowance on so 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.