Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's not going to the yacth club she don't have tickets she's going to pubs in think

Reactions: 4
It’s only more common she’s getting. Part of me wants to think it’s just an act to rile people up.
I thought this when she drove back home for her tan - I think she’s making most of this up for reaction.
God help Crosshaven with that gang down there this evening 🤭

Sorry but her friend with her manky shoe up on the counter?? I’ve never seen such a classless bunch. Julie only has her tits half tanned again too
I go to this shop as it has a FABULOUS selection
Will need to avoid that till in future 🤢

Reactions: 2
You're 34 years of age Julie, your tits are at your waist, you're not a perky 16 year old. Either hoist up those breasts or wear something less, damaging to the eyes!🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So the mother is on strong pain killers but yet can drive even after major surgery less than 4 weeks ago. Can go braless dig holes and only go now for special bras. Very strange recovery
Absolutely no way she had major surgery..
The video of the fence building 🤥 its such a slap in the face to anyone who has cared for a loved one after major surgery! But sure that her all over.. Wonder will she start a go fund me for her special bras!

Reactions: 6
Holy good mother of Jesus..... what the duck is she wearing????? The absolute state of her, caked in poxy make up...... MEN OF CORK, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Sorry no I don't like it on her it does nothing for her at all . And what's the story with the makeup does she get it done every time she goes out I don't understand that 🤣

The mothers surgery imo was exaggerated. There is no way she had major surgery, there is no way she was ok’d to travel and put off necessary surgery.

Reactions: 6
It takes a good lier to remember the lies they have told or in her case the video of her mum doing the fence 🤔
So is her mam in on the lies or has she her blocked. I know her mams as bad as her usually but I don't see her lying about something like this

Reactions: 9
So is her mam in on the lies or has she her blocked. I know her mams as bad as her usually but I don't see her lying about something like this
No idea.. Go back and watch the fence stories.. Julie says in Q&A she can't lift or stretch yet she's openly doing both and then the mum pulls the spade out of her hands and you can hear juile say you can't and the mum saying I will.🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤫

Reactions: 9
Loving herself over on tiktok..but Jesus the tan is manky on her 😳
The amount of comments telling her she's a beauty or gorgeous etc etc. Beginning to think I need to get new glasses coz I ain't seeing it. The tan is 💩

Reactions: 12
Any chance she prerecorded a load of stories so she would have content and the mam did have the surgery? Seems to odd to lie about it like there’s nothing to gain from it ?!

Reactions: 3
Some one said it looks like she’s smelling something and it’s spot on 🤣🤣🤣 Her nose looks crazy when she has sun glasses on her not a nice look atall 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Inspiration is not a word I would use in the same sentence as Mejoolie…..just sayin 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.