Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's taking her down to this neck of the woods "Longford" tomorrow? I wonder is it the other instahun wannabe LB throwing the party?🤔
I swear if she gets makeup done professionally and hair I’m unfollowing.
I went out last Saturday night first time in weeks did my own hair and bit of makeup. Most important thing was I saw my friends. Secondly I’ve bought two of my sons uniforms this week and I have to wait to get paid to get their books and my daughters uniform. I’m spacing this out over the summer ad otherwise I wouldn’t be able to afford it. This one who wouldn’t know a working day if it hit her big forehead

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another tictok slating her baby daddy..how long has it been, get over it Julie🙄

Reactions: 11
I swear if she gets makeup done professionally and hair I’m unfollowing.
I went out last Saturday night first time in weeks did my own hair and bit of makeup. Most important thing was I saw my friends. Secondly I’ve bought two of my sons uniforms this week and I have to wait to get paid to get their books and my daughters uniform. I’m spacing this out over the summer ad otherwise I wouldn’t be able to afford it. This one who wouldn’t know a working day if it hit her big forehead
I'm the same I don't understand these ones that need to get hair and makeup done I only get it done if going to a wedding and even then I usually hate the way it's done 😂 couldn't imagine when going out paying for it to be done as well

Reactions: 12
Remember her Tinder picture. Somebody posted it on here. Swimsuit and about 4 stone lighter. Then those filters and horrific make up. Defo 100 % different person shows up in reality. Tis shocking. Any man I know would run a mile. Of course she can blame being a single Mum all she likes. Truth hurts. Being comfortable in your own skin is attractive. Not turning yourself into Voldemort with filters 🥴
This. She goes on talking about being catfished and the reality is she's the biggest cat fish going. Can you blame anyone male or female to bail if you showed up to a date expecting the tinder pic versus seeing something completely different.

Reactions: 13
She needs to change her insta handle to "just julie", anyone new to follow this week would think the twins are non existent. I've never seen any mam single or otherwise to have so much free time like she does.

Reactions: 24
I actually don’t think she wants a man at all cause single mom is all she’s got going , put her into a relationship then what has she 😂 no quotes about single mom and then probably not half the pictures cause she wouldn’t be getting pissed most weekends 😂 but like honestly what lad either would wanna sign up for an alco mother that just wants drinking and partying and everything revolving around drink , and a phone glued to her hand ,get off tinder Julie never gonna work for ya

Reactions: 13
No pretend workout from an app this morning 🤔
Go out to take a red sky for insta instead, money well spent by these companies again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This. She goes on talking about being catfished and the reality is she's the biggest cat fish going. Can you blame anyone male or female to bail if you showed up to a date expecting the tinder pic versus seeing something completely different.
I think she’s filtered 24/7. Just looking at her stories yesterday out for a walk and she looks nothing like the pic from the Anglers rest page.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.