Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it gas wasn't so long ago she did an ad saying oh this would be on real for a wedding yet you'd never see her caught dead in anything she advertises after. Like nothing. Sickening the lot of them.

Reactions: 9
Theyre copping on to her and prob saying must wear it x times before she gets paid 🤷‍♀️

Remember her Tinder picture. Somebody posted it on here. Swimsuit and about 4 stone lighter. Then those filters and horrific make up. Defo 100 % different person shows up in reality. Tis shocking. Any man I know would run a mile. Of course she can blame being a single Mum all she likes. Truth hurts. Being comfortable in your own skin is attractive. Not turning yourself into Voldemort with filters 🥴

Reactions: 15
Think there’s nothing wrong with how she looks here just her makeup is very heavy
No, but considering she puts up photos that are clearly heavily filtered, people are bound to be astonished at the appearance of extra jowls or body mass

Reactions: 9
Think there’s nothing wrong with how she looks here just her makeup is very heavy
No one said there's anything wrong with her.
But let's be honest here, she looks completely different to her constant filtered pics, and there's not one unfiltered on her grid post.
She is a poor ad for the products she advertises for. From teeth to facials, all untrue and falsely presented.

Reactions: 13
No one said there's anything wrong with her.
But let's be honest here, she looks completely different to her constant filtered pics, and there's not one unfiltered on her grid post.
She is a poor ad for the products she advertises for. From teeth to facials, all untrue and falsely presented.
Never said anything wrong just different to all her pictures
No, but considering she puts up photos that are clearly heavily filtered, people are bound to be astonished at the appearance of extra jowls or body mass
I was just posting my opinion, not going against anyone else. Agree with everyone’s sentiments filters etc are very powerful

Reactions: 1
Her mother is great watching those kids all week so Julie can get all the messages done! 😏😏

Reactions: 5
The child neglecting lazy woman isn't even bothering to put a tiny # on ads anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Title thread suggestion: Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn’t think the twins were in tow!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No twins for her if her mam was recovering from surgery she would not be able to mind them twins and I assume Sean is working

Reactions: 2
What's taking her down to this neck of the woods "Longford" tomorrow? I wonder is it the other instahun wannabe LB throwing the party?🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.