Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The anglers pub put up 2 pics of Julie (with sunglasses and her teeth falling out) and the boy child from that drinking thing she was at other day 🙄

I won't be going there again anyway

Reactions: 12
The anglers pub put up 2 pics of Julie (with sunglasses and her teeth falling out) and the boy child from that drinking thing she was at other day 🙄

I won't be going there again anyway
It’s overrated anyway!

Reactions: 5
Was just going to post that! Quality time with your kids and the 2 are glued to their tablets!
Both kids look bored and unhappy. Great photo to advertise the place.

Agree that it is completely over rated. Went a few times during covid cos of the tent they had so it was outdoors but the food is such a let down.

Reactions: 18
So a small child crying at almost 10pm wanting to watch Love Island on his ipad. Why does he even know what it is!!!!

Reactions: 20
So a small child crying at almost 10pm wanting to watch Love Island on his ipad. Why does he even know what it is!!!!
Julie had snaps up of them all watching it the other day. She’s actually ridiculous all for content which is very sad. “Oh look how gas my life is, my 4 year old is crying because he can’t watch Love Island, what are we like”

It’s not a bit funny

Reactions: 22
She has that poor boy ruined! Filming him crying over love island! She is a scumbag! 😖

Reactions: 17
Ah there’s Insta vs reality…..but in this case it’s reality vs Insta 🤦‍♀️

Is it any wonder she’s giving out about not being able to find a fella. They turn up expecting the person in the second pic and are greeted by the 1st 🙄

BCF996E1-5637-4216-9C26-38D0AEC014F3.jpeg

• Haha
Ah there’s Insta vs reality…..but in this case it’s reality vs Insta 🤦‍♀️

Is it any wonder she’s giving out about not being able to find a fella. They turn up expecting the person in the second pic and are greeted by the 1st 🙄

View attachment 1451990
The insta is just as bad as reality.. I doubt many would show up for either

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.