Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even tho got newer car herself recently, prob drive the mother's car to try and show off

Is center PARC's gifted too??

Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail but her manager gives me the ick , he creeps me out 😂😂 his TikToks are embarrassing 🤦🙈 he should have a thread at this stage since he has over 10k following him

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why would she be invited to LB party? She'll be totally out of her depth. Maybe that's why she's not drinking and driving home again tonight!

Not sure why you'd even bother driving that far both ways in one day.

Reactions: 7
I have a relative working in childcare and she said that creche doesn't have a good reputation.
Well if she’s representative of the staff I’m not surprised

She mentioned she's going to center parcs at Xmas that it's been rescheduled a few times.
Disney than Center parcs, life is tough but unemployed single parents isn’t it

Well if she’s representative of the staff I’m not surprised

Disneyland then Center parcs, life is tough for unemployed single parents isn’t it

She’s prob not drinking cos she knows she’ll make an absolute show of herself!!

but she’ll say she has to take kids to activities and that’s her excuse!

Reactions: 4
Surely this one knows by now her father died over a year ago - but on tik tok her only a couple of months ago 🙄

She’ll be messaging Sean later langers asking him to mind the kids. There’s no way she’ll face that journey again later once she realises it’s the guts of 4hrs

Reactions: 6
She’s no more driving back down tonight than my dads the Pope!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would she be invited to LB party? She'll be totally out of her depth. Maybe that's why she's not drinking and driving home again tonight!

Not sure why you'd even bother driving that far both ways in one day.
Her friend Anchoryourawareness mentioned LBs birthday in her stories earlier so could be going with her

She’s no more driving back down tonight than my dads the Pope!
She never looked into the camera when she was saying she was coming home - def lying

Reactions: 6
Her friend Anchoryourawareness mentioned LBs birthday in her stories earlier so could be going with her

She never looked into the camera when she was saying she was coming home - def lying
She's always lying 😂😂🤥

• Haha
Only a stones throw to Monaghan, maybe she’s staying at the exs brothers exs place lol.
81EED26F-1A72-48F6-A001-006D5997C399.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.