Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah sure she’ll be besties with Una Healy now and Una will tell her she’s doing a great job with the twins and how she’s a fantastic single mother! Keeping it real gurl!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine seeing that and knowing she was picking your child up from school!! Surely she should have a clean driving licence for that?
I dunno the crèche her cousins own sounds a bit dodgy anyway, always looking for new staff and no experience or qualifications needed for the school pick up and drop off position…are they even doing Garda vetting? They don’t seem to care about car seats…and the big red flag Julie herself worked there when she struggles to look after her own children..😅

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine seeing that and knowing she was picking your child up from school!! Surely she should have a clean driving licence for that?
Surly all her poins would effect Sean's and her mothers insurance policies too I'm sure she's named on their policies if she's driving their cars

Reactions: 1
I dunno the crèche her cousins own sounds a bit dodgy anyway, always looking for new staff and no experience or qualifications needed for the school pick up and drop off position…are they even doing Garda vetting? They don’t seem to care about car seats…and the big red flag Julie herself worked there when she struggles to look after her own children..😅
I have a relative working in childcare and she said that creche doesn't have a good reputation.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think she wants a man at all cause single mom is all she’s got going , put her into a relationship then what has she 😂 no quotes about single mom and then probably not half the pictures cause she wouldn’t be getting pissed most weekends 😂 but like honestly what lad either would wanna sign up for an alco mother that just wants drinking and partying and everything revolving around drink , and a phone glued to her hand ,get off tinder Julie never gonna work for ya
I’d say she’ll be on moaning about how he’s useless if she ever did get into a relationship. You know the usual moans women have about their other half’s. Let’s face it they are like another child.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened to the Disney trip she was given by the travel company I remember her saying she wasn’t buying much for the twins for Xmas as they were getting the trip to Disney
Sorry if this has been asked before

Shall we take bets on how quickly she changes her mind about having a drink and staying in Longford? I'll say an hour after she gets there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what happened to the Disney trip she was given by the travel company I remember her saying she wasn’t buying much for the twins for Xmas as they were getting the trip to Disney
The company pulled it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember her mentioning it recently when she bought Fionn a new suitcase. I think she said they're going around the twins' birthday. Did she say that was September maybe??

What's going on with wai?? When I click on it it says it has been hacked?!

• Wow
Hair and make up done, here come the TikToks…

What’s going on the weekend the fact she’s emphasising being home in Cork?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.