Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her trying to be an influencer, she has the worst mouth on her. We all swear , but I’ve never seen any other online personality swear like her! She gives me the biggest ick !

Reactions: 7
Women celebrating Father’s Day for themselves gives me the ick. That’s what Mother’s Day is for 🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Solo mom myself and it drives me insane women looking for praise on Fathers Day. My god you're a parent so just get on with it. And on a side note, she hasn't had them in over 48 hours so how can she claim to be a single parent with no support.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Solo mom myself and it drives me insane women looking for praise on Fathers Day. My god you're a parent so just get on with it. And on a side note, she hasn't had them in over 48 hours so how can she claim to be a single parent with no support.
When 1 parent does it all they definitely deserve double the fair play especially when it’s just a choice for the other parent to not be there. I salute everyone parenting alone, it’s hard & you deserve praise 365 days a year.

When 1 parent does it all they definitely deserve double the fair play especially when it’s just a choice for the other parent to not be there. I salute everyone parenting alone, it’s hard & you deserve praise 365 days a year.
I will say, I’m a single parent and I never want praise. What I do is parent my kids - that’s what we do. Majority (not all) women that have a partner do a lot by themselves because their partner isn’t always there. And I hate being praised or try to get praise on Father’s Day. I praise my dad for putting up with me. I’ve no mother for Mother’s Day but I still do stuff to praise her and remember her. Just cos they’re gone doesn’t mean all that stops. The poor me attitude gets on my nerves to be honest. Pull up the big girl pants and stop being a victim that’s what I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If I was a single mam, mourning the loss of my dad and grandad on father's day i would be with my mam and children for the day. Go visit the graves and spend the day remembering them and the good times. No Julie had been child free.for the last 2 days, her mam is grieving the loss of her dad as its her first without him but she's got julies kids while julies lying in bed crying into insta looking for sympathy 😠

Reactions: 27
If I was a single mam, mourning the loss of my dad and grandad on father's day i would be with my mam and children for the day. Go visit the graves and spend the day remembering them and the good times. No Julie had been child free.for the last 2 days, her mam is grieving the loss of her dad as its her first without him but she's got julies kids while julies lying in bed crying into insta looking for sympathy 😠
Yes!! This is spot on!!! Her mam lost her partner and dad all within a year… but Julie’s feelings are only valid.. she’s probably convinced herself that the twins make everything better so she sends them packing off to grannies house.

Reactions: 21
It's called the post piss up blues,she is crashing hard from the vodka high.The only one she ever cries over is herself and it's tears of self pity.
That enabling idiot Sean dancing around for the allotted reel length to a nursery rhyme.
The only thing worse that having a crappy dad who isn't present is having a crappy Mom that can't wait to be away from you as much as possible,broadcasts her "calling out" traveller culture style,can't funtion without alcohol,exploits the children emotionally to see granda in every cloud and emphasises daddy didn't want them,leaves one with a broken bone a few days to enjoy the "all inc" bar,ignores speech & language disorders,never would bother leaving the bed to send them to preschool for essential development and worse of all PRETENDS NOT TO BE A LARGE SIZE 14🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 36
On teaspill
Just saw it. She is the most vile creature and I don’t know how anyone follows her. Even the car crash isn’t funny anymore. She’s disgusting. Between the dirt of her, the neglect of those children and now these call out tik toks she’s actually vile. It saddens me that there are people supporting her

Reactions: 23
She absolutely cannot take any constructive criticism at all, absolutely no call for those replies from her.

Reactions: 10
On teaspill
She is one absolutely bleeping disgusting individual, imagine thinking you’re the absolute tit talking down to someone in such a vulnerable position. Stooped to an all new low Julie, hope her following plummets over this!! 😡😡😡
I actually feel sick thinking about it, hope that poor person is alright. 🥺

Reactions: 14
What do you want a medal? We are all parents and where does praise get you? It doesnt pay the bills, it doesnt make the dinner.
Im knee deep caring for an elderly parent while working full time. A bit of praise doesnt really cut it.

Reactions: 9
She is one absolutely bleeping disgusting individual, imagine thinking you’re the absolute tit talking down to someone in such a vulnerable position. Stooped to an all new low Julie, hope her following plummets over this!! 😡😡😡
I actually feel sick thinking about it, hope that poor person is alright. 🥺
Crying on camera - stupid fool

Tbh I hate the “I’m both parents” your not. You can never be dad. You are a single parent but no mum or dad can be both. We all bring something to the table

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope the person that commented is okay. What a horrible condescending witch she is. No conscious whatsoever. Mortified for her

Reactions: 25
Tbh I hate the “I’m both parents” your not. You can never be dad. You are a single parent but no mum or dad can be both. We all bring something to the table
she is both
She is their only active parent

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.