Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual 😳 has your man Eoghan just posted on his stories
I don't follow him, but went to have a look. Looks to be a tribute story to someone who passed away, with the first of the two posts being a video of him lying on the ground with the girl, and two others there with them... One in skin tight white shorts, which made me think they were naked at first 🙈

Reactions: 1
God load of ads now for that get trend (the latest dresses that look horrible on her and she doesn't/won't wear).

Was the deleting stories a way to get engagement? Or I'm wondering were they on to her to say why hasn't she been advertising for them - and she made up the story to make it look like she had been advertising them 🤔

The "SP" is alot bigger/ in bold in these ones so might be learning her lesson.

Hard to believe anything this lying dope says 😂🤦‍♀️
Bet that was an idea from her “manager”. I’ve seen people mention their post issues but not to this level. At a few stages she seemed slightly desperate about the issue 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ The two little witches probably conniving about how to bring her up her engagement and get the cash flowing in. Thinking they have come up with a great aul scam that nobody else has ever thought of 👀👀👀 So you know what to do folks, everytime it appears just report it as “SPAM”. That’s all it is anyways.
And Julie, Eoin - we know what you pair of losers are up to😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahahahhahahaajahaaaaa she sized up to a 12!!! Julie is jokes. Where does this one shop? I think I’m an 00 wherever she buys her clothes.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahhahahaajahaaaaa she sized up to a 12!!! Julie is jokes. Where does this one shop? I think I’m an 00 wherever she buys her clothes.
You know the way she always says every dress is so flattering - seems to be her go-to word. Julie they are not remotely flattering. That brown one you want to be buried in makes you look like one of those annoying floaters that just wont flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s an odd one. Only dying to have a thread here I’d imagine. Fame hungry and work shy

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sure god love her, Julie is so upset and worried about her mam being sick (allegedly) that she sent the twins up to her for the night so she (Julie) could have a night without the kids 🤷🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was her mam to get the surgery last week or this week?
Wasn’t she suppose to get it days after returning from oz. Hasn’t happened yet and she’s home a good week or 2 at this stage. If it’s as bad as Julie made it out to be she would have had it long before now. Just like Julie again exaggerating things!!!

Haha yeah that one got me too - size up, if you're between sizes like me, so I went for a 12 🤣🤣🤣 There's nothing wrong with any size, whether it's an 8, an 18 or a 28... But why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.