Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she is not both. She is their one and only active parent but she is not dad and never will be. Those kids are missing that
She is both, the roof over their heads is all her, the food in their bellies is all her, the holidays they go on is all her, every dr appointment is all her. She is both. I don’t know how anyone can say different.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is both, the roof over their heads is all her, the food in their bellies is all her, the holidays they go on is all her, every dr appointment is all her. She is both. I don’t know how anyone can say different.
Because she is not a man, she is not their father and nothing she ever does will change that. None of us can be both.

Reactions: 20
Because she is not a man, she is not their father and nothing she ever does will change that. None of us can be both.
Many single parents are both
As same sex couples
She is both mum & dad to those children

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Many single parents are both
As same sex couples
She is both mum & dad to those children
Nope, single mam here to kids that have medical problems. I never once thought I was the father figure. Just happy to be a mammy to them and keep them alive. So please don’t put me in with all the mammies that are daddies too. There’s always someone worse off out there and just grateful to be alive and have my kids. Not a bitter bone in my body about doing it alone. Also I don’t bash the father ever, he wasn’t ready for it and that’s fine.

Why put same sex couples in there, that’s 2 people not 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nope, single mam here to kids that have medical problems. I never once thought I was the father figure. Just happy to be a mammy to them and keep them alive. So please don’t put me in with all the mammies that are daddies too. There’s always someone worse off out there and just grateful to be alive and have my kids. Not a bitter bone in my body about doing it alone. Also I don’t bash the father ever, he wasn’t ready for it and that’s fine.

Why put same sex couples in there, that’s 2 people not 1.
Your choice
I know many single parents and if they want to say they are mum & dad because they do it all then who am I to say they are not
You choose to view your situation how you wish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most holidays are gifted and she's pissed when their in her care,hence poor fionn with the broken shoulder for days while she on the piss,she's a selfish witch that would leave those kids with anyone to go on the tear,fckn disgrace

Reactions: 26
Most holidays are gifted and she's pissed when their in her care,hence poor fionn with the broken shoulder for days while she on the piss,she's a selfish witch that would leave those kids with anyone to go on the tear,fckn disgrace
Oh stop
If left to their dad they’d be abandoned on the streets
How many kids go to A&E with knocks & breaks
The gifted holidays are because she has worked to build an audience, if you want free holidays you can do it too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When everyone is finished arguing can ye please unfollow her ? I don't think she even deserves the hate follow ,she's a disgusting person. I'd love to see her numbers drop as its clearly all she cares about.

Reactions: 30
I understand how some people say they are both a mum and dad if they are a single parent. A single parent takes on the WORKLOAD of a mum and dad, but not the roles.
Julie may give the illusion that she supplies her kids with everything, she doesn't.
She sells her kids privacy to the public. She's an alcoholic. The kids are rarely in school. They are rarely at home. They are minded by family members. She has a foul disgusting mouth. She gets her kids to perform like circus animals of the 80s. She takes them on free nights away, discounted breaks, and free jellies.
Shes a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When everyone is finished arguing can ye please unfollow her ? I don't think she even deserves the hate follow ,she's a disgusting person. I'd love to see her numbers drop as its clearly all she cares about.
Regardless of her circumstances anyone behaving like she does who thinks that’s acceptable behavior is deluded. Constant swearing , hate speech and that’s only the mild description of what’s she’s like .

Reactions: 11
I’m a single mam too, and to me I don’t need or deserve praise. I’m being his parent that’s my job to look after him, to feed him, to cloth him ? I don’t understand why people or she thinks that she should be praised ?. She makes all single mothers look bitter. She’s a vile human being, them kids are going to look back when they’re older and see how horrible she was to them and other people. I hope to god neither of them suffer with there mental health with the way she portrays it. I don’t know how she can live in a house that’s that dirty 24/7 either. She’s genuinely just a disgusting human inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I understand how some people say they are both a mum and dad if they are a single parent. A single parent takes on the WORKLOAD of a mum and dad, but not the roles.
Julie may give the illusion that she supplies her kids with everything, she doesn't.
She sells her kids privacy to the public. She's an alcoholic. The kids are rarely in school. They are rarely at home. They are minded by family members. She has a foul disgusting mouth. She gets her kids to perform like circus animals of the 80s. She takes them on free nights away, discounted breaks, and free jellies.
Shes a disgrace.
You worded it better than me.

Oh stop
If left to their dad they’d be abandoned on the streets
How many kids go to A&E with knocks & breaks
The gifted holidays are because she has worked to build an audience, if you want free holidays you can do it too
Ye they go when the break-accident happens not in pain for 3 days while your mother is too pissed to take any notice of ye

Shes a disgrace.
The only male contribution is the big man head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you'll find the house is courtesy of the tax payer, the food in their bellies is ready made by someone else, she looks after her kids now and again when preschool or Paula/Sean don't have them, their tablets or the TV rare them. She is the mother on the birth cert, she just about mothers them on occasion, stretching it to father aswell. Give up, your imagination is wild.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If I had time I'd love to post the screenshot of teaspill to all her followers, she's such a child and a bratty child at that..... Grow up Julie just because you look like a man doesn't make you their dad aswell

Reactions: 6
And im fairly sure the roof over their heads is courtesy of the Irish tax payer..... Julie gets handed ALOT, and wouldnt work to warm herself! So anyone who thinks shes some kind of saint is either blind or deluded🙄

Reactions: 14
We don't know the situation with the dad.He could be sending regular maintenance.That being said any half decent man would have came home years ago to be near his own flesh and blood.They are well met.Half her bitterness stems from the fact she didn't get to dodge the bullet too.If she was a man she would have done the exact same.She got the short straw as they were handed to her leaving the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We don't know the situation with the dad.He could be sending regular maintenance.That being said any half decent man would have came home years ago to be near his own flesh and blood.They are well met.Half her bitterness stems from the fact she didn't get to dodge the bullet too.If she was a man she would have done the exact same.She got the short straw as they were handed to her leaving the hospital.
She didn’t abandon them thou. I think if two people make the decision to have a child and one just drops that child then the one doing everything has every right to be angry towards the person who walked away. All the kids making father day cards in school & she has to explain why his not there. Same on sports day and so on. Sending money is irrelevant, money isn’t parenting

• Haha
If there wasn’t very good maintenance being paid she would have 1000 tik toks about tje financial burden. You can be sure it is being paid & will never be addressed because it doesn’t suit the victim narrative. That said I think he is the scum of the earth for not seeing his children. Money on its own is nowhere near enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.