Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people actually remember she walked away .they were living in Australia and he had a business and she returned home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Many single parents are both
As same sex couples
She is both mum & dad to those children
That’s insulting to genuine single parents gay or straight comparing their situation to this one.
She’s only happy when she’s away from those kids.

Reactions: 13
She didn’t abandon them thou. I think if two people make the decision to have a child and one just drops that child then the one doing everything has every right to be angry towards the person who walked away. All the kids making father day cards in school & she has to explain why his not there. Same on sports day and so on. Sending money is irrelevant, money isn’t parenting
Eh just coz she got caught when wanting the ride doesn't mean it was planned,the way she goes on about wanting a man says everything about her,he had a lucky escape from that horrible witch, putting her son down at every opportunity she gets,mocking mental health patients,ref teaspill to a woman in a physchiatric ward,she's a c*not fullstop

• Heart
Reactions: 26
*I never said maintenance or money justified abandoning them or could be described as any miniscule form of parenting.I am just pointing out that it's likely he is but mentioning any crumb of support would damage the victim act
*Don't come at me with some shite about her being the one who stepped up..she didn't.She was saddled with them. "One parent is doing everything???" As in the basic task of keeping them alive? 👏 👏 👏 Well done Julie.Because "everything" doesn't stretch to hospital trips immediately on injury,thinking about taking a dummy off a 5 year old,addressing their speech & language DISORDER,bringing them to f**king preschool to learn age appropriate life,people and curriculum skills.Yes.Preschool has a curriculum called Sīolta that feeds into the infant curriculum.She asked her mum to mind them two hours while she met a friend for a drink.She came home two days later after a cursing session live streamed from the bed when she woke at midday saying how lovely it was to be free of them.The brother had to call in for their pajamas etc She took them on a free holiday to Wexford and they were shown sleeping with ipads on a sofa in a bar while she necked a pint and cocktails.They would have been blessed if she had abandoned them fully at birth and let them be adopted together

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn’t abandon them thou. I think if two people make the decision to have a child and one just drops that child then the one doing everything has every right to be angry towards the person who walked away. All the kids making father day cards in school & she has to explain why his not there. Same on sports day and so on. Sending money is irrelevant, money isn’t parenting
It's very clear NEITHER of them decided to have a child 🤣 they had a ride and got caught out. If he really wanted to be with Mejoolie he would have stayed, he didn't. Unfortunately 2 kids have missed out.

Reactions: 8
Julie doesn't need Father's Day to have the difficult conversation re their dad.She reminds them weekly.They are "alone" and it's "just the three of them" taking out the bins/at the zoo/going to Dunnes/eating SweetKing..She should have put her own feelings aside and tried to research online,buy books,talk to a child psychologist etc to try and rear them without a father figure present in the least possibly damaging way.
Instead she is butchering their self confidence and self esteem and creating future issues by acting like it's a disease

Reactions: 13
Sorry to bring this up again but .. anyone else think its strange that the kids have been missing all weekend for fathers day ? Little holiday to Monaghan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If people actually remember she walked away .they were living in Australia and he had a business and she returned home.
Also some people may not realise that SHE stopped the kids from seeing HIM as he wouldn’t her back in a relationship with her! She had it up on her stories and her parents were very upset with her

Reactions: 21
Also some people may not realise that SHE stopped the kids from seeing HIM as he wouldn’t her back in a relationship with her! She had it up on her stories and her parents were very upset with her
Yes and she changes the narrative to suit herself . Everything that comes out of her mouth now is lies.

Reactions: 12
You okay hun?

She abandons them every chance she gets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Very clear she doesn’t give a duck about hurting people, like not one teeny tiny duck.

Reactions: 7
We dropped them up on the way to see Michele collect the mom of the year contest ☺🤣
I heard ye met Eoghan the manager and Miriam for cappuccinos and got his autograph and a personalised SweetKing 5kg bag..have ye a code for us civilians??
@Jellybb was an example of self control and jogged the last 5km home after the car listening to her Gymando App

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We dropped them up on the way to see Michele collect the mom of the year contest ☺🤣
Can you hurry up please & come back to the car we must drive them all the way back down again tonight so that nobody knows they were away! Just give Michelle her award and her Nobel peace prize & let’s get some food and head away. OR I could cook us Burkes zero calorie midnight snack chilli beef spuds when we get home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you hurry up please & come back to the car we must drive them all the way back down again tonight so that nobody knows they were away! Just give Michelle her award and her Nobel peace prize & let’s get some food and head away. OR I could cook us Burkes zero calorie midnight snack chilli beef spuds when we get home!
Lads, Shannen will take to the bed if she knows ye were out without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.