Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard she’s calling out someone again on TikTok she needs to get a grip!

I just watched it. She was on her insta and tik tok last night asking are we team Ekin su or team Davide (love island drama!) and someone commented “wtf are you on about” as she didn’t mention love island… so she made an actual video calling out this message and she’s like “we’re talking about love Island but you’re too childish for that so if I was you I’d stick to blippi and paw patrol”

I’m so embarrassed for her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched it. She was on her insta and tik tok last night asking are we team Ekin su or team Davide (love island drama!) and someone commented “wtf are you on about” as she didn’t mention love island… so she made an actual video calling out this message and she’s like “we’re talking about love Island but you’re too childish for that so if I was you I’d stick to blippi and paw patrol”

I’m so embarrassed for her 🥴
I’d much rather watch blippi or paw patrol than that utter brain numbing shite! 🤡

Reactions: 16
The poor single mother that never gets a break hasn't had her kids in days . With all that time wouldn't ya think she would clean the bomb that is her house it's absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 13
Does she not see herself in selfie mode with the messy lipstick? 🤣 or is she too drunk to notice it’s a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t a spa day or a treat for her Mother before her op have been a lovely thought. Not Mejoolie, no she needs the weekend off before the op!!

Reactions: 10
Me Julie is there when dad duty calls
Mom of a pair of twins..and a pair of balls
She's into dating,mating and heavy drinking
She is in fight mode without any thinking
Happy Father's Day,aren't you great
Role modelling a father off Love Hate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was her mam to get the surgery last week or this week?
From what I could gather from her mams surgery is that she is getting breasts removed (I could be absolutely completely wrong so correct me if I am). BUT a family member of mine is going through this atm and she only found out the end for April and they wanted to operate straight away which they did two weeks later.. she had stuff planned but couldn’t go to them because of her surgery, (and I could be so wrong saying this) BUT from Julie’s stories it seems like it’s something similar and I seriously doubt they told her to go off and enjoy her hols and they’d operate when she is back, it would be done regardless and she’d have had to cancel the hols, only going by my family member with this 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ So like I said i could be barking up the wrong tree but that’s what I got from what she shared

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.