Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so septic to actually be looking back at her own stories to know they've been deleted. I'm guessing it's cos you're such a disgrace that you're being reported 🤷🏽

Reactions: 8
She’s a filthy looking creature with a wanna be smart mouth. How any brands associate with her is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
There you go on confirmation the instagram down story is a lie, see that shifty eye work then oh yeah it’s happening other random stories too…
Feck off, probably happened once or twice… she’s a clever donkey isn’t she, probably gets more 💶💶 every time she has to upload it!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t believe Instagram keeps deleting her get that trend stories. They can’t even delete any inappropriate stories at the best of times. So all her stories are for engagement like we always knew on here. I’d say a lot of people are gonna wake up to her now, hopefully!
Also julie your chest looks disgusting 🤮 is she trying to be like Claire balding with the dodgy tan?

Reactions: 9
And SuperValu are paying her?? What the actual duck. Fair enough the sweet tit sweets and other small random businesses - but wouldn't SuperValu be more concerned of her bad publicity and her child neglect??

And SuperValu are paying her?? What the actual duck. Fair enough the sweet tit sweets and other small random businesses - but wouldn't SuperValu be more concerned of her bad publicity and her child neglect??
None of these brands/shops care. It’s the engagement and traffic that comes to her page that they care about. As long as it reaches a load of people that could be potential customers they couldn’t give a shite about other things including her personal life etc. everyone just needs to ignore and stop watching her.

God load of ads now for that get trend (the latest dresses that look horrible on her and she doesn't/won't wear).

Was the deleting stories a way to get engagement? Or I'm wondering were they on to her to say why hasn't she been advertising for them - and she made up the story to make it look like she had been advertising them 🤔

The "SP" is alot bigger/ in bold in these ones so might be learning her lesson.

Hard to believe anything this lying dope says 😂🤦‍♀️

None of these brands/shops care. It’s the engagement and traffic that comes to her page that they care about. As long as it reaches a load of people that could be potential customers they couldn’t give a shite about other things including her personal life etc. everyone just needs to ignore and stop watching her.
She never entered a SuperValu store in her life.
That eoghan guy saying it's next day delivery for sweetking 😂😂😂🥴 happy father's day. Here's a bag of jellies that you probably won't eat but it says happy father's day so it's a great gift 🥴😅😂😂 dopes the lot of them!
Herself Shannon and Sharon, sure everyone asking them for them…not 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
I'm not sure if it is still the case, but she used to work for Orchard, and do the collections from school to after school or something like that, so she could still be employed by them in some form. She does mind the child in her house though. She makes out that she has a job, and is being employed by someone, so either she is, and the company need to know, or else she is lying, working cash in hand, and revenue need to know.
Maybe doing 20 hours per week and goes through the books for that and looks after the child as part of it??!! It keeps the social off her back 🤷‍♀️

Remember a while back on her stories she was like a thundering b!tch one morning and it looked as she was after being hauled in to the dole office. It wasn't long after it being mentioned on one of these threads that some Tattlers said she should be reported. You wouldn't know what she would be up to, I'd say she's no stranger knowing how the system works.

Reactions: 5
100% a wan who thinks it’s great knowing how to screw the system. Sure isn’t she entitled to everything - she’s a poor single mother in case anyone didn’t know 🥱

Reactions: 6
Why is Julie not at the style awards with her mismatched diddies and ooonbelievable get that trend dress

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% a wan who thinks it’s great knowing how to screw the system. Sure isn’t she entitled to everything - she’s a poor single mother in case anyone didn’t know 🥱
Of course she knows the system inside out and I imagine the mother encourages it.
My own mother would have been mortified if I posted a pic for 1000s to see from her house showing me living in the sitting room surrounded by black bags and the sofa as my bed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.