Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine getting a tan for a holiday. Like I’m white. I’m at the state now I don’t want the sun near me due to aging and sun damage so what the duck is it with all these ones lashing on fake tan. They are supposed to be white! I’d have a big floppy hat a dress cover thing and I’d be weak. Also I couldn’t stay in a room like that!! I’d have to unpack everything ! It gave me hives just seeing it. I used to do my laundry when we went abroad in the hotels as the kids would have so many outfits and to this day I unpack the minute I’m in the door back home. could be 3 in the morning. Can’t face a suitcase 🤢🤢🤢 when I wake up. Also ffs another thing I couldn’t stay with other family members the way Sean is. My nerves would be rattled. I’m weird but that’s me 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you I thought I was the only one who finds that strange
Same here I find it weird ones going on sun holiday but never go near the water. And they bring bottle tan with them.as well as getting professional tan done be4 they go. I'd sweat it off. I'd be as patchy . Oh and iam like casper don't ever tan naturally I was in oz few yrs came back as white as I went 😁 I use tan at home alright but never hols I love the pool 2 much...

Reactions: 7
Spending a week on the cobbles in Coronation street and drinking in the Rovers looks like more fun and excitement than where they're at. May as well be at home with the keg in the kitchen.

Reactions: 2
Thank you I thought I was the only one who finds that strange
Call me strange so 😂 I put tan on before my
Hols last month cos I am paler than pale and takes me a whole summer to get a hint of a colour and I just feel better with a bit of a tan. A stranger on holidays years and years ago called me Casper and it still pops into my head every holiday. I hope he shits himself in public once a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sun came out this afternoon. Reason I'm here is I'm house and dogsitting for my brother.

Reactions: 7
It’s great to see the kids have fun. Hopefully it will be a nice week for them

Reactions: 12
Lanza and Fuerteventura would be 2 of the cooler Canary Islands, windsurfers love it for the strong winds all year round, thus making it cooler.
There's a lovely prom in PB they could have walked that and Rancho Texas will be an option if there's another overcast day. Maybe they just want to get value for money from the buffet, we know the Mam likes to stock as we saw on her trip to The Cliff in Ardmore.

Reactions: 5
Julies not my favourite person by a long shot but she deserves to have a nice holiday with her family. She should turn off her phone for the week, enjoy the twins and make it special for them . They are a lovely age to make memories they'll remember. Just can't imagine spending over 3 grand on a holiday and feeling the need to document it all. When your job is insta, surely you'd want to enjoy your holidays without telling people x y and z, and her genuine followers should respect her enough to take the time away from.social media without asking stupid questions Google can answer

Reactions: 8
Look the nicest thing I’ll say is at least they paid for it themselves so if it’s shite at least it’s on their own dime. I just don’t know what would possess them to go at this time of year. It’s not as if it was cheap. They should have waited until it was guaranteed nice weather

Those children are filtered to within an inch of their lives on the latest photo she put up , how does she look at that and think it's ok to post !!! Holy God !!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.