Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1 and the child was upset cos he’s sunburnt already ffs Julie cop on and mind your children properly. Literally 1 day in and the poor little mite will be sore for days now, nothing as sore as sunburn

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I bleeping knew it! I didn’t want to write it in case I was wrong but of course the child got burnt. I went on many a sun holiday and not a bleeping patch of sunburn on mine ever. I was a nazi with the Uv swimsuits covering them and factor 50. They still say we are white over you. 😂😂😂 I was like a mahogany dresser then but at fionns age in this day and age no child should ever get burnt. Utter laziness.

Reactions: 25
Look the nicest thing I’ll say is at least they paid for it themselves so if it’s shite at least it’s on their own dime. I just don’t know what would possess them to go at this time of year. It’s not as if it was cheap. They should have waited until it was guaranteed nice weather
There is no guaranteed weather.. been to Lanzarote every month ive always been lucky but that’s the chance you take in winter months.. it’s only the very start of the summer season

Reactions: 4
I have 3 kids, 1 got badly burnt on her face at a school event years ago and another on her shoulders in lanza for a wedding - I swear to God I am a lunatic for sunscreen and I drive them mad but these were in circumstances where i wasnt there - not at the school event and wasn't in the wedding party but daughter was and they left her out playing in the sun while a getting ready indoors, my child was destroyed........I was furious but How in the name of God on day ONE of their holiday does the little fella get burnt. She is such a langer!

Reactions: 11
I have 3 kids, 1 got badly burnt on her face at a school event years ago and another on her shoulders in lanza for a wedding - I swear to God I am a lunatic for sunscreen and I drive them mad but these were in circumstances where i wasnt there - not at the school event and wasn't in the wedding party but daughter was and they left her out playing in the sun while a getting ready indoors, my child was destroyed........I was furious but How in the name of God on day ONE of their holiday does the little fella get burnt. She is such a langer!
I bet she never put on any on them I always put cream on in the morning factor 50 especially for the first few days anyway put it on in Morning let it soak in etc we got out and I keep
Applying through out the day

IM SORRY BUT THATS NO EXCUSE 'OHHH YOU KNOW THE BOYS'

He wouldn't miss a trick cause it bleeping hurts .

Reactions: 15
In my child’s school a letter was sent to Tusla due to one child coming in with sunburn. It’s no laughing matter these days, it’s pure and simple neglect. The sun is literally blaring down on top of them how thick do you have to be? It should literally be the first priority - but of course pints

Reactions: 16
IM SORRY BUT THATS NO EXCUSE 'OHHH YOU KNOW THE BOYS'

He wouldn't miss a trick cause it bleeping hurts .
And the way she says 'fionn got a little bit burnt on his back'

NO Julie... rephrase that

' I let my child get sun burnt on the first day of the holiday '

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor bleeping child Hes 4!! Does she do it to annoy us or what?? Day 1!! Id be ashamed if my life to tell any1!!

Reactions: 10
I called it this morning ! I thought that one is too lazy to make sure they are protected. Too hungover I’d say! She’s raging cause she had to leave the bar tonight! Sure god love her

Reactions: 6
Look the nicest thing I’ll say is at least they paid for it themselves so if it’s shite at least it’s on their own dime. I just don’t know what would possess them to go at this time of year. It’s not as if it was cheap. They should have waited until it was guaranteed nice weather
Lanza isnt like Spain or Portugal its warm all year round really, its always overcast until midday and then the sun comes out for the afternoon and evening and it gets really hot but doesn't feel as hot because it's so windy there, I'm not gonna lie my son got burnt (with factor 50 on) in lanza a few years ago on his back and shoulders and I'll never ever forget it, he cried for a whole day and we lost a full day and night with it and since then I'm so so careful, I reapply every hour or so, cause even though they say waterproof, this one I used def came off in the water and that's what happened, hope it doesn't get any worse for him, I had to give my lad nurofen and everything and it didn't even look that bad, but he was in agony....

Reactions: 5
There is no excuse for any child getting sunburn. Julie should be ashamed of herself, unfortunately this idiot is so proud that she uses it for content. What was she doing while her poor son needed sunscreen?

Reactions: 14
I’d say if she had put sun cream on them we would have been subjected to a story about it.

Reactions: 3
In my child’s school a letter was sent to Tusla due to one child coming in with sunburn. It’s no laughing matter these days, it’s pure and simple neglect. The sun is literally blaring down on top of them how thick do you have to be? It should literally be the first priority - but of course pints

AND IT SHOWS HOW GUILTY SHE IS OVER IT HAS TO SHOW INSTAGRAM.

Why not just use the UV suits if she's too lazy for suncream? Dosy witch

Reactions: 8
Really is ridiculous in this day and age for a child to get sun burned. Nothing short of neglect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.